Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM sent Cocko re a missing shirt in my order.

Thanks again chaps for organising this.

Fellas, somewhere between me having 3 separate orders, there being 2 Sporks (well a Spork and a spOrk), people wanting last minute changes and your spreadsheet problems my order is still incorrect:

My order(s) were for:
1 black polo, L.
1 Navy polo, M.
1 Black tee, M.
1 navy tee, M,

but you have me down for

1 black polo, L.
1 Black tee, M.
2 navy tee, M

Can you fix please?

Soon as is fixed, I can pay.

Cheers.

Hey mate it has been fixed, when you pointed it out before, its just I can't update the images in that post now...

Note new total too...

Cheers

Screen_shot_2011_10_03_at_1.59.46_PM.png

paid / emailed also.

Process was well simple, really. Well run.

/taps fingernails on desk, awaiting aus post sachel delivery.

D80

Paid and emailed.

Cheers Gents

My total was wrong (only charged for one Polo, not two).

Fixed, paid (twice, one by $63.25, one by $18 once I'd noticed the mistake), and emailed receipts.

Thanks Pok and Cocko for putting the time and effort in.

My total was wrong (only charged for one Polo, not two).

Fixed, paid (twice, one by $63.25, one by $18 once I'd noticed the mistake), and emailed receipts.

Thanks Pok and Cocko for putting the time and effort in.

Good man, thanks.

Reminder for all to double check totals!

Sorry again for the excel 'mishap', next time I will use a pencil, pad and calculator :rolleyes:

Cheers

Hi all,

Emails and payments are coming in nice and fast which is great to see.

Please everyone double check your totals.

We have had some errors in our spreadsheet so some of the calculations may be wrong. This is my fault and it hasn't helped that I saved it to a thumb drive and put it in my windoze laptop for it to change formatting and make things a whole lot more frustrating.

There are errors that I have found in some of the postage costs, cocko has found some orders that will need more than one satchel for them to be posted out but my settings on the spreadsheet was only counting one cell in the postage column so the second cost was not being included. I have PM'd those affected but for reference they are:

Punkin, Biggo, Lecterfan, Mintsauce, OLDS2006, Reg, Kelby_green, Sean_83, kymba, shan0066, felon, brewdy_chook and Fitzman.

Thank you to all of you for your patience and help. This sale was much larger than anticipated. We nearly doubled the last runs numbers.

Pok

Hi all,

Emails and payments are coming in nice and fast which is great to see.

Please everyone double check your totals.

We have had some errors in our spreadsheet so some of the calculations may be wrong. This is my fault and it hasn't helped that I saved it to a thumb drive and put it in my windoze laptop for it to change formatting and make things a whole lot more frustrating.

There are errors that I have found in some of the postage costs, cocko has found some orders that will need more than one satchel for them to be posted out but my settings on the spreadsheet was only counting one cell in the postage column so the second cost was not being included. I have PM'd those affected but for reference they are:

Punkin, Biggo, Lecterfan, Mintsauce, OLDS2006, Reg, Kelby_green, Sean_83, kymba, shan0066, felon, brewdy_chook and Fitzman.

Thank you to all of you for your patience and help. This sale was much larger than anticipated. We nearly doubled the last runs numbers.

Pok

ffs pok'n'cock - now i can't buy carrots for the kids this week

kymba with that picture of yours I will be trying my hardest to make sure you post more often.

Back