Ahb Member On The Radio

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starkesbier

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would let you know that Lyall Cottam (aka blackcat) is going to be on 612ABC here in qld at approximately 1:30 PM tomorrow talking about brewing, home breweries, clubs and competitions. This is the result of a story about him winning best beer at AABC showed up in the local rag. Not sure of how in depth it will be but it will be fun to hear him anyway. Those of you who know Lyall will know what a decent guy he is and how hard he has worked towards perfecting his pilsner so it great to see him get some recognition.

Cheers
Starkesbier

Nice on Lyall, have fun, can you take beer into an ABC studio? I am sure JJJ guys must take more then just beer into ABC studios:eek:

612ABC is Brisbane local radio station don't think it will be available countrywide.

It appears you can download pod casts from the site as well , so I might just listen over a quiet beer tonight.

:icon_cheers:

Paul

It appears you can download pod casts from the site as well , so I might just listen over a quiet beer tonight.
:icon_cheers:
Paul

I'm going to try and record it, but if you can podcast it then that would be better quality I think.

Is it already finished? They're talking about interest rates and Bundesbank...

Is it already finished? They're talking about interest rates and Bundesbank...

Nope hasn't started yet...they were talking about Aus politics earlier (from about 1.15pm Brissy time).

Cool, music now, so will probably start after that.

hmmm.....I'm glad I dont listen to this radio station

They are talking about an old ship now. Will tune in again tomorrow.

HI Everyone,

Starks beer jumped the gun before everything got nailed down,

Tomorrow Friday 19th Nov is the day at 2pm Live and they want me to take a few Pilsner beers in
so you may hear a bit of jabber,

Cheers Lyall

Latest posts

Back