Ahb Member On The Radio

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the win and the radio interest. Good pilsner ain't easy and media interest in full mash HB can only be a good thing.

HI Everyone,

Starks beer jumped the gun before everything got nailed down,

Tomorrow Friday 19th Nov is the day at 2pm Live and they want me to take a few Pilsner beers in
so you may hear a bit of jabber,

Cheers Lyall

Yep congrats mate... man if it was me... i'd be telling them i ferment it in the bath tub, nice and hot with heaps and heaps of sugar... just for shits and giggles. :ph34r:

I reckon you should be set forth a challenge Super Troopers style see how many times you can say de-COCK-shun or something. :D

And don't forget to stress that mainstream Aussie beer is 30% cane sugar with no real hops and would kill a brown dog. Go on, it's the ABC, they'll let you :p

And don't forget to stress that mainstream Aussie beer is 30% cane sugar with no real hops and would kill a brown dog. Go on, it's the ABC, they'll let you :p
That can't be right BribieG. I saw an ad today that stated VB had the best flavour because they got 'first pick of the hops'.
Advertisers wouldn't lie to us now would they!

I wonder if the IT guys over at ABC briz noticed that they had more than his mum listening this arvo ...

:icon_offtopic: Here I was thinking someone heard me on ABC702 in Sydney tonight on the quiz. Got about 4 questions right, but bombed out on the month the Notting Hill Carnival is held.

A link to the podcast once it's up would be great.

It's on right now. I can see Lyall on the web cam!

Yay Lyall!

Who killed BrownDog? :eek:

Cheers

Paul

:icon_offtopic: Here I was thinking someone heard me on ABC702 in Sydney tonight on the quiz. Got about 4 questions right, but bombed out on the month the Notting Hill Carnival is held.

August, but I bet you know that now.

I did, & wondered if it was you. Like how many josh's could be from Guildford?

Sounded nothing like DOTW whoateallthepies though. :lol:

Well done Lyall. Interesting and informative interview.

Cheers Brad

Congrats Lyall! Loved the Interview (actually listened to it twice).

I just finished listning to it..

think 2011 we need to have a get-together here in Adel for members of AHB :)

Back