AHB Articles: Little Creatures is looking for brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I notice that "team player" and "vibrant" aren't mentioned. I expect "driven" means that SWMBO will be dropping off and picking up at each shift.

I expect "driven" means that SWMBO will be dropping off and picking up at each shift.

My missus just gave me the filthiest look when i mentioned that to her...

Or it could have been the fact i had up real estate pages in freo running in the background :rolleyes:

<br />I notice that &quot;team player&quot; and &quot;vibrant&quot; aren't mentioned. I expect &quot;driven&quot; means that SWMBO will be dropping off and picking up at each shift.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

If they agree to my demands and move production to Queensland, they might just have me. SWMBO has been prepped.

hmmm... do I quit my job, move to Freo to work for LC? If only they were hiring in Vic

applied to both, got a no from white rabbit, they want someone with commercial experience, havent heard anything back from little creatures in over a month since i sent the email.

hmmm... do I quit my job, move to Freo to work for LC? If only they were hiring in Vic

They will possibally be hiring in Geelong at some stage in the future. They bought an old wollen mill to develop as a brewery ;)

applied to both, got a no from white rabbit, they want someone with commercial experience, havent heard anything back from little creatures in over a month since i sent the email.
I think I'll apply, but I don't think I'd get anywhere not having any experience. Seriously, last time I went there it was like heaven. Sipping on a dark ale, the smell of boiling wort and hops.... Like I said, heaven. Would kick the crap out of this desk job.

I'd apply anyways mate
I don't think experience is their focus. More interested in good people who love craft beer.

Siborg,you will never know unless you have try..
F**K it, I'll apply.

I may end up taking a pay cut, but I'd rather get paid less doing a job I love. Either way, I'm looking at enrolling in the grad cert of brewing at BU next year.

There were a lot of applicants from what I've been told and nothing has been finalised.

Back