AHB Articles: 2011 Close-enough-to-get-to-Adelaide spring case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have mate that I said should come along to the brew day. hope this is ok??

I didn't think it was a brew day, I was thinking more along the lines of a swap day...
Or are you saying that when you brew your swap beer, your mate will be at your place for that brew day? Or are you making random comments again? :p

sorry fixed the typo

have a mate that I said should come along to the swap day. hope this is ok??

are we allowed to bring nonbrewers.. :unsure:

sorry fixed the typo

have a mate that I said should come along to the swap day. hope this is ok??

are we allowed to bring nonbrewers.. :unsure:

As long as they bring the right attitude and elbows knocking, I cant see it being a problem ;)

Who knows, maybe he'll be a brewer (want to be) by the the time we've finished with him!

It doesn't take much... I got my brother back into it by splitting a double batch of AG beer with him. 1 week in the bottle and its sublime!! He's hooked again!

I've added my name to the swap list, Molly and aptale have been on the backup list but not upgraded themselves so I've jumped the queue.

If either really want to swap bump me back down to the swap list.

I'll be brewing a golden ale so you can all find out how it should taste. ;)

Hi all,

My mate has had to pull out of swapping thus leaving a spot open for someone else

I have cross posted on AB

HC

I've also removed my name from the swap list - i'm unable to get to Adelaide that weekend, so i'll have to sit this one out.
I was looking forward to tasting the MADE FROM BEER! owel - there;s always carlton draught.

so spot number 4 is free.

I've also removed my name from the swap list - i'm unable to get to Adelaide that weekend, so i'll have to sit this one out.
I was looking forward to tasting the MADE FROM BEER! owel - there;s always carlton draught.

so spot number 4 is free.
Hi Mate

Fury and I will be passing through on the way to the swap. We can pickup and drop off your beers if you still want to be in the swap?

Won't be ready for this one so have removed myself & replaced with TonyG. Hope to attend, though.

Cheers
Spademan

Sadly I'll be pulling out of the swap. Moving house long before I expected to find a place disrupted my brewing plans, and so I don't have a beer to swap. Would love to still come as a non-swapper.

Hi Mate

Fury and I will be passing through on the way to the swap. We can pickup and drop off your beers if you still want to be in the swap?

That,, and because i cant attend.. I haven't brewed anything!
If you are passing though, make it at beer- o clock and i'll have to find ya!

Have to start getting some things like food etc organised. I have to say, getting rather excited about this one.

I have a BBQ so that's an option, pizza joint just up the road, a better one a little further away that does free delivery and is very reasonable cost wise. Very reasonable...

PM's will be sent out to swappers on here and AHB just prior to the swap

People that have posted on BrewAdelaide... Has all of the information like who's attending and not attending, been updated on here too??

Ohhh yep!

Just had a taste of my swap beer. Been in the bottle for 1 week and aswell as my 24 longnecks and keg filled, I managed a couple of stubbies too... For tasting, to make sure they weren't shit!

Carbed nice ATM, I'm really happy with it. IMO, very balanced!

Drink ASAP for maximum flavor I reckon. Had a fairly lengthy ferment and extended CC at 2 deg C!

23 swappers as of today

Swappers:
----------------------------
1. Hatchy swapping something made from beer
2. Mayor of Mildura - Mildura Gold Lite Lager
3. Malted - Fat Tyre Amber Ale inspired beer
4. Aptale
5. peas_and_corn
6. Ben_sa
7. AussieJosh
8.Nev - Rye Galaxy Cube Hopped APA
9. MaltyHops - Leffe Radieuse Clone