Adelaide Wheatsheaf Saturday Night.........

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domonsura

Beer stuff maker
Reaction score
Heading out on Saturday night for the first time in a long long time, the missus has got dibs on where to eat, so I said that I would rather head to the Wheatsheaf for a few than brave the saturday night crowds at any of the places in town...

I'm thinking (hoping) we'll be there by 8.30-9pm, just thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone else was heading out....no special occasion, no big dramas, I'll be there and I'll see who I see if there's someone to see :) Otherwise I'll sit by the fire and get trolloped :D

Heading out on Saturday night for the first time in a long long time, the missus has got dibs on where to eat, so I said that I would rather head to the Wheatsheaf for a few than brave the saturday night crowds at any of the places in town...

I'm thinking (hoping) we'll be there by 8.30-9pm, just thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone else was heading out....no special occasion, no big dramas, I'll be there and I'll see who I see if there's someone to see :) Otherwise I'll sit by the fire and get trolloped :D

I'll be there!

*waits for ladies to swarm*

Great Pub...dirty rotten lucky mongrel's. Take note of the artwork ... a series

Dave, I'm not sure about ladies swarming.

The majority of ladies I have seen there appear somewhat ambivalent towards those of the male gender.

Wally

:lol:....that's a diplomatic way of saying it Wally :lol:

You coming?

Would love to join you but I spent too much time and money there last night. Have fun.

nah, foiled now - the missus has a bit of a stomach bug, so the whole evening out has been cancelled....:( oh well....

nah, foiled now - the missus has a bit of a stomach bug, so the whole evening out has been cancelled....:( oh well....
You shouldn't let that stop you from going to the pub.

practical reasons.....I lost my driver :D Oh well...next time.

Latest posts

Back