Adelaide 2007 Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nedelz and I are a bit confused over the crystal splits.
if anyone has spare crystal, please PM each/either of us.

edit - also, I have a bag of melanoidin. please get in touch to arrange splits pickup.

i must add, seeing someone load ~16 bags of malt into one car and then drive it down and out of Darrens driveway was excellent. One of the most interesting things I saw all day :)

i must add, seeing someone load ~16 bags of malt into one car and then drive it down and out of Darrens driveway was excellent. One of the most interesting things I saw all day :)

FFS it is one hell of a driveway. Had my first experince on the week-end. I was also impressed with the front landscaping :p

BYB

that front bumper probably had an easy 3mm clearance ;)
lucky it was a scrawny Kiwi driving the car :p

You would have thought the ride home was funnier :) Especially the bit where I dropped past Jovial's to see if he had any Hallertau whole hops left (which he didn't) and while I was there asked him (tongue in cheek) if he'd like to buy some malt......... :lol: Looked like he'd just swallowed a whole lemon......

But the Calais handled it quite well I thought... Wouldn't the original designer of the Calais get a laugh out of seeing it being used as a ute?

haha he'll be sputtering and burping about that for weeks :D

i heard a story about an Aussie sheep baron transporting a ewe in his Rolls Royce. something along the lines of "well, they made me rich, they can have a ride in the car!"

You would have thought the ride home was funnier :) Especially the bit where I dropped past Jovial's to see if he had any Hallertau whole hops left (which he didn't) and while I was there asked him (tongue in cheek) if he'd like to buy some malt......... :lol: Looked like he'd just swallowed a whole lemon......

But the Calais handled it quite well I thought... Wouldn't the original designer of the Calais get a laugh out of seeing it being used as a ute?

Thats funny but I was really concerned. When Enoch turned up about an hour after you left he told me that Goodwood Rd had been closed off because of a fatal car accident. He said he didn't notice any malt on the road so i felt re-assured it wasn't you.

I did drive past later to make sure

cheers

Darren

You poor bastards, if i can get up and back down the drive in my four cylinder hiace with a tonne of gear in the back I'am sure anyone can.

Anyway I have crystal malt here that some brewers wanted, get in touch and i'll either get it too you or you can come pick it up.
Will be in the city at the woolshed on hindley tomorow from 4.30-6-30pm and a couple city workers already coming to get theirs then so if any others want to get it then cool. Otherwise get in touch and work something out, I drive all over the place for work so can drop it of for a beer or two as long as you don't live in oodna woop woop.

Cheers
Jayse

Jayse - I could swing by the Woolshed..

Cheers
JSB

Latest posts

Back