About To Brew...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barramundi

Mash or be mashed....
Reaction score
if anyones in the arncliffe area and would like to pop over for a chat and to critique my brew process ill be starting a mash up in the next half hour or so.....

if anyones interested PM me for address ....

if anyones in the arncliffe area and would like to pop over for a chat and to critique my brew process ill be starting a mash up in the next half hour or so.....

if anyones interested PM me for address ....

Take some pics barra to show us less fortunate ones that are sitting here at work. What are you brewing?
Cheers
Steve

brewin a robust porter for the xmas in july swap
have taken a few pics of the gear so far , first run for the mash tun and the new converted keg boiler....

gotta work out how to post pics up here some time soon too....

better go make sure that tun aint leakin .....mashed in at 10.45

What a co-inky dink.
Mashing in later this arvo myself, showing my brother all the hard work that goes into the beer he drinks :D

just got back from a mad , mid boil dash to the brew shop after discovering i had no finishing hops ... see what happens when you brew without sleep after a 12 hour night shift... all good made it back in time for the second hop addition .... which is due right now ...

Love to help some time, just make it a weekend

brew is done and in cubes ,now only time will tell whether the end product is any good .... apart from having no cascade in the freezer everything went pretty much to plan ........

for those ISB'ers not doin all grain yet ...WHATS the hold up ???(this means you Gav)

P.S. Big thanks to The Crozdog for the loan of his Rambo to cook things up on , much appreciated Philip !!

will post some pics when i figure out how to...

Love to help some time, just make it a weekend

was more of an invite than a request mike ... just thought someone might have been about and wanted to pop in not to worry , wasnt a planned thing , bit of a spur of the moment brew , all worked out ok i think in the cubes coolin now for brewing soon ...

BTW how do i put pics up on here ?????

Use imagshack, post the photos there and it will give you a code to paste into forums.

Just mashed in my Nelson Sauvin Summer Ale, 1 deg higher than I wanted, but closer than I've been in the past.
Loving the March Pump :super:

Great. Another AGer in the ranks. Well done, Barra. :D

How did the day go? What was the recipe?

Great. Another AGer in the ranks. Well done, Barra. :D

How did the day go? What was the recipe?

things went fairly well , althougth there was a mid boil dash to get some hop i thought were in the freezer but werent , just a matter of learning the process properly now ..... recipe was a robust porter i found on the net and tweaked a little will post it at a later date as i dont have it in front of me right now

heres a few pics of things happenin ...

P4180253.rs.JPG
P4180250.rs.JPG
P4180249.rs.JPG
P4180248.rs.JPG
P4180256.rs.JPG

If you or anyone else is interested I'll be brewing a wit on Monday.

PM me for details.

Latest posts

Back