9 Litre Corny's 'cheapish?' And Mobile Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay , so it cost 204 euro total , which works out , via paypal , as being $290 total....this means that for $145 i am getting TWO of these bad boys...a new one is about $190...i paid $120 for one , second hand ....i cannot believe it...wooooo hooo :party:

+1111111 bargain!!!

Good work mate, love your work!!

Mine cost AUD$265 including postage for four of these bad boys ..... it is a wonderful example of economic arbitrage !!!!

Today I just cleaned them out and they are working great. The lids also have those little gas release rings (which I have not got on my 19L babies)

Cheers
5 eyes

i got another tracking number out of DHL germany via the seller yesterday...

contacted Australia Post with it.

they tell me it's on the water but as yet not listed as being in the country and due to a combination of land air and sea it could take up to 8 weeks for this delivery!

they basically told me to stop stressing for at least another 5 weeks!

here's hoping 9Litres for me by Easter!

Any body like to go halves in a shipment of 4.
I live in Bacchus Marsh so someone close or on the Western side of Melbourne.

Cheers
Reg

I can report ours left Germany on Australia day and are in transit....Found the German eBay bloke a delight to deal with....let's hope mine don't take 8 weeks too lol..must be a slow boat !

I can report ours left Germany on Australia day and are in transit....Found the German eBay bloke a delight to deal with....let's hope mine don't take 8 weeks too lol..must be a slow boat !

Don't hold your breath, I too have found the German guy a delight to deal with however my order placed 4th January has still not arrived.

Cheers

Paul

Thanks for sharing the info on this guy, I just ordered 4 :super:

Thanks for sharing the info on this guy, I just ordered 4 :super:

let us know how you go...

i just opened a paypal dispute with the seller....

i don't like doing it, but after 45 days paypal won't get involved in anything. it's 43 days now for me....

i really hope i don't have to take the dispute further but it's bought me until 23 feb to make a claim, so in essence i've extended the time i have to wait for them and completely lose my money. at least by doing this i have a path of reclaiming via paypal....

hopefully they turn up soon.

Will do.... hope you get yours before you need to take it any further. As you said though, at least you have bought some more time for insurance sakes. GL

let us know how you go...

i just opened a paypal dispute with the seller....

i don't like doing it, but after 45 days paypal won't get involved in anything. it's 43 days now for me....

i really hope i don't have to take the dispute further but it's bought me until 23 feb to make a claim, so in essence i've extended the time i have to wait for them and completely lose my money. at least by doing this i have a path of reclaiming via paypal....

hopefully they turn up soon.
Did you get a tracking number from the seller ? I did and it says my packages left Germany bound for Australia

Just ordered 4 :)

Dollar is through the roof today... circa 70AUD each landed, can't beat that!!!

(hope they arrive :-\)

Just ordered 4 :)

Dollar is through the roof today... circa 70AUD each landed, can't beat that!!!

(hope they arrive :-\)

I noticed Paypal lags a bit with regards to exchange rates. Nevertheless, I am happy at $71 each provided they get here of course. I'm at the bottom of the map so I hope they don't "disappear".

I noticed Paypal lags a bit with regards to exchange rates. Nevertheless, I am happy at $71 each provided they get here of course. I'm at the bottom of the map so I hope they don't "disappear".

PayPal might lag, but more importantly they want to make a cut either way. When it was right on US$1:AU$1 they were making margin both ways. I guess they are after all, a business.

Back