9 Litre Corny's 'cheapish?' And Mobile Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine still not here... and i reckon i was the first to order !

maybe if they don't turn up, i can try and get some commission out of him for putting all you guys onto it!

Looks like I will be lodging a dispute as I am closing in on the 45 day limit. Ordered on the 4th January still nothing. I have contacted the seller who has forwarded me a copy of the dhl tracking report however the reality of the situation is I don't have the goods I have paid for.

Cheers

Paul

About 17 days is pretty good. You got to be happy about that. Given this timeframe I should expect mine on or around the 21st Feb but I'm also in Tassie so it may take a couple of extra days.

My kegs have arrived from Germany !!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I will be lodging a dispute as I am closing in on the 45 day limit. Ordered on the 4th January still nothing. I have contacted the seller who has forwarded me a copy of the dhl tracking report however the reality of the situation is I don't have the goods I have paid for.

Cheers

Paul
Mate,
Have they made it to Australia ? I got a tracking number off the seller , and followed it on the net.I knew the moment they hit Australia.
Just wondering if they got "lost" in Australia , after he sent them ?
I do feel for you and for printed forms , as i have had no trouble at all....
Good luck , which ever way it goes....
Cheers
Ferg

Mate,
Have they made it to Australia ? I got a tracking number off the seller , and followed it on the net.I knew the moment they hit Australia.
Just wondering if they got "lost" in Australia , after he sent them ?
I do feel for you and for printed forms , as i have had no trouble at all....
Good luck , which ever way it goes....
Cheers
Ferg

Hey Ferg,
Tracking report shows shipment has left Hamburg, & have been provided with Aust post racking # which shows no events? I am assuming it hasn't landed yet & am registered with DHL email to advise me of all movements.

Cheers

Paul

My order was shipped on the 10th Jan and the last scan was at Hamburg on the 18th Jan.

Australia Post tells me that they have been sent by a combination of land, sea and air. They are not expecting them to arrive until the end of February and they can not tell me where they are currently located until they arrive in Australia and are scanned.

I'll be lodging a dispute in the next couple of days.

Not happy at all :angry:

Hey Ferg,
Tracking report shows shipment has left Hamburg, & have been provided with Aust post racking # which shows no events? I am assuming it hasn't landed yet & am registered with DHL email to advise me of all movements.

Cheers

Paul
okay...
I guess all my information came from the dhl germany site ( which i did have a bugger trying to find originally...)
Once it landed in Aust , i was in the dark as to how long it would take .I did not have an Aust post number.
I'm also wondering if the german bloke changed his shipping methods , after all the Australian interest ?
I note that i ordered mine on Jan 26th and he posted on Jan 28th...maybe after he had all the interest in them he changed ? Has anyone who ordered them between the dates 1st of jan and say the 20th of jan , got theirs ?I paid 117 euro postage...what did others pay ?
Just a thought...
Ferg

Hi all,

First post here!

Despite the mixed delivery results from Germany these kegs still look like a bargain.

Anyone keen on splitting 4 (delivery to Melb)?

Cheers

Paul

Try 1/10/10 and still waiting for a package from Germany.DHL are screwed not to mention Australian customs.The parcel entered on 27/1/11.First notice from customs sent on the 1/2/11 which did not arrive.second notice arrived the day after i started making calls on the 16/2/11.so it will take another 2 weeks to be sent to me

Try 1/10/10 and still waiting for a package from Germany.DHL are screwed not to mention Australian customs.The parcel entered on 27/1/11.First notice from customs sent on the 1/2/11 which did not arrive.second notice arrived the day after i started making calls on the 16/2/11.so it will take another 2 weeks to be sent to me
PS
That is way beyond shite...
I must have got really lucky....
Mine took no time at all....
As i posted earlier , i reckon that he has changed his posting methods....
I also did notice that he charged 117 Euro but the reciept on the box said said 87 euro....
Still...i can't complain...i've gor mine...they were under pressure , too...so i know they hold pressure !
Cheers
Ferg
I'll also need to arrange to get those hops , thanks Alex...i'll be in touch...cheers

My latest update is:

I contacted the seller yesterday to ask where my kegs are. I really don't think he has ripped anyone off as he seems to try help any way he can but only time will tell. His response to me:

==========================
is with a ship on the way to australia ! its a long way from germany sorry
DHL have problems with shiping to australia and they want more time for this
you find this number by www.DHL.de
and it say its on the way
by DHL in the bock stand 11 days but they need 4-6 weeks for schipping
sorry and sorry for my bad english
best regards doc
==========================

Back