9 Litre Corny's 'cheapish?' And Mobile Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, got ya, that's a bit strange indeed. Once it arrives in Aus you should get something like:

EVENT CATEGORY
20 Dec 10 6:52 PM - Clearance processing complete - BRISBANE,AUSTRALIA

But I had parcels as well that for some reason didn't make it through that stage. I'd highly recommend to call DHL Australia asap on 61-7-3845 7850, as they don't really seem to care too much about parcels that are sitting around. When I called about mine they told me it had been sitting there for weeks and they didn't know what to do with it (how about sending it to me???) and are glad that I called :wacko: It arrived at my place the next day!

Good luck,
Florian

so i rang DHL,

the tracking number i have has 12 digits, which i was informed meant the item was coming in a bulk Deutsche Post Container from Germany...

what this means is that i can track on DHL germany site, which i can and it says it's enroute....

apparently once it lands in destination country it becomes the property of that country's postal service.. and DHL told me that it could take 14-21 days....

so as far as i'm concerned it's in Auspost's hands somewhere, or customs or quarantine.... and as i know it left germany on 5 January, i shouldn't start stressing untlil 27 Jan...

factor in the transport issues generated by the floods and i don't expect until end of next week or early feb...

so i rang DHL,

the tracking number i have has 12 digits, which i was informed meant the item was coming in a bulk Deutsche Post Container from Germany...

what this means is that i can track on DHL germany site, which i can and it says it's enroute....

apparently once it lands in destination country it becomes the property of that country's postal service.. and DHL told me that it could take 14-21 days....

so as far as i'm concerned it's in Auspost's hands somewhere, or customs or quarantine.... and as i know it left germany on 5 January, i shouldn't start stressing untlil 27 Jan...

factor in the transport issues generated by the floods and i don't expect until end of next week or early feb...

Hey PFS ..... where do you get the tracking number from? .... I put an order in last week

Cheers
5 eyes

i emailed the seller and asked for a tracking number...

Hey Guys

I just recieved four (4) of the 9 litre corney kegs in the mail today ... direct from Germany!!

Attached is a photo

They are not brand new and have been used before ... there is still a bit of cola syrup in one of them ...... but all are in excellent condition and when you think about the alternative of buying one for at least twice as much then I am not complaining ..... overall I am very happy !!

thanks pfs for highlighting this beauty.

cheers
5 eyes

P.S. I like the Achtung label.... very tectonic !!!

9L_Corney.jpg

i'm really beginning to think mine are missing and or stolen !

I got a feeling he has had a few sales from australia. On the ebay site he now has postage cost to australia, with the estimate time of postage. Also states that they are ball lock and has a return policy for australians :lol: .

Hey Guys

I just recieved four (4) of the 9 litre corney kegs in the mail today ... direct from Germany!!

Attached is a photo

They are not brand new and have been used before ... there is still a bit of cola syrup in one of them ...... but all are in excellent condition and when you think about the alternative of buying one for at least twice as much then I am not complaining ..... overall I am very happy !!

thanks pfs for highlighting this beauty.

cheers
5 eyes

P.S. I like the Achtung label.... very tectonic !!!

Hey 5 eyes,
How long did it take from order to delivery?

Cheers

Paul

aaah, for a sarcastic person, i don't pick it up real well! ...

siborg? pure labrador or a mix? looks kinda like my puppy...
lol, sorry. Just saw this post now.

lab x border collie

Does the guy converse in english? Looking at grabbing a couple.

Hi Paul

I ordered on the 10Jan and recieved on the 24Jan

5 eyes

Two weeks i s pretty good from Germany.

Hey Paul, if you want, I'll take two and split the postage with you.

Two weeks i s pretty good from Germany.

Hey Paul, if you want, I'll take two and split the postage with you.

Ordered mine on the 4th & still waiting. Sorry Geoff I went halves with Adrian & got four.

Cheers

Paul

Ordered mine on the 4th & still waiting. Sorry Geoff I went halves with Adrian & got four.

Cheers

Paul
At that price , beerdrinkingbob and I just ordered 4 ...here is hoping they can find Melbourne !

How much do they work out landed in australia
Not sure yet , still waiting on a response from the German supplier , but they work out to about $41 each and then at least $$120 postage to Melbourne...
I've got 1 already and i also have 2 10 litre kegs and i have to say they are bloody brilliant for taking to parties , camping etc....and these ar still cheaper coming from the other side of the world....get on board Steve...although you did buy that keg off JK and its a completly different set up...

Not sure yet , still waiting on a response from the German supplier , but they work out to about $41 each and then at least $$120 postage to Melbourne...
I've got 1 already and i also have 2 10 litre kegs and i have to say they are bloody brilliant for taking to parties , camping etc....and these ar still cheaper coming from the other side of the world....get on board Steve...although you did buy that keg off JK and its a completly different set up...
okay , so it cost 204 euro total , which works out , via paypal , as being $290 total....this means that for $145 i am getting TWO of these bad boys...a new one is about $190...i paid $120 for one , second hand ....i cannot believe it...wooooo hooo :party:

Latest posts

Back