• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

70 Litre Ss Beerbelly Kettle As New

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3GGG

Reaction score
Used once i have a 70 litre Beerbelly kettle for sale.

Sorry for the prior losing where i listed it as a 96 litre kettle it is 70 liters, a much better size :lol:
Stainless steel and is fully optioned up. The work Wayne put into this is amazing and it is a beautifull built kettle.

It has the optional 2nd female outlet with a dial thermometer in it and a top of the range stainledd pickup tube.
Also included is a 3 piece ss ball valve.

Happy to ship at buyers expense.
I sold most of my brewing gear 2 years ago and couldnt let go of this as it is beautiful but i dont drink at all now so it is wasted on me.

Pics to follow, asking $450

Item is in Parkside, South Australia.
Happy to post at buyers cost and risk.

Hey mate, just wondering... Beerbelly have a 70L kettle on their site for $439.95 is yours different from this one? Might help to post up photos.

Yep, got a few extras

deluxe hopscreen and pickup tube @$135 extra
additional welded socket @$50
dial thermometer @$35
Plus all sanitary clamps on the hop screen and ball valve, i was anal about a clean brewery :)

Pics as promissed

kettle3.JPG

kettle2.JPG

looks same as mine and mines 450mmX450mm

Yep 450 x 450.

You could do some brew in a bag style brew or use the thermometer in your mashtun.
I used the inlet up the top to recirculate hot wort thru my chiller then back into the kettle for 5 minutes or so after the boil.

hi, whats the benefit of the temp gauge if its a boiler.do you use it for a hlt as well/
fergi
1. If chilling in the Kettle you can monitor how it's going.
2. Also keep an eye on how close you are to boiling.
3. In my process i run off to kettle before sparging. I heat the first runnings to above mashout temps (80C) to ensure activity is halted. Helps to monitor this.

I have the standard BB 70L SS kettle with deluxe pick up (no hopscreen and just standard fittings not tri clovers) with 3 piece ball valve and its a great bit of kit. If I had the cash I'd grab this to set up a second rig! Great bit of kit someone grab this. Would make an ideal platform for gas powered BIAB also

waiting for instructions to pick up kettle, you didnt answer my 2 previous emails, whats up.
fergi

sorry mate, i sent a few to you. I may have 2 accounts is the only thing i can think of.
I sent a pm 5 mins ago as well.

Back