• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

70 Litre Ss Beerbelly Kettle As New

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf is going on with PM's, I have the first PM with 1pm but no subsequent messages.
I have enable emails, please email me if needed, if not the kettle i packed and will be wit me tomorrow.

Regards

wtf is going on with PM's, I have the first PM with 1pm but no subsequent messages.
I have enable emails, please email me if needed, if not the kettle i packed and will be wit me tomorrow.

Regards

dont know i have sent you a few, ok will see you tomorrow ,will ring when i get there, will get there earlier or later if that suits the lunch time rush.
fergi

bought this off 3GGG today, looks like a great piece of gear, cant believe how heavy this thing is compared to my 40 liter vessel.
first time i have seen the 3 piece ball valves they look great and look very easy to pull down and clean.

a few more bits and i can start doing double batches.
fergi

That's an awesome buy Fergi, will last forever - great size too. What's the story with the wing nut (if that's what it is...). Can you take the hop screen off to clean it by undoing that nut?

Latest posts

Back