60l Fermenters $30

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim F

Reaction score
Hey all,

I found these guys the other day looking for some nice bottles. Saw they had some interesting bits like these fermenters http://www.plasdene.com.au/category/produc...L-60LTR-2631-NT and got a quote - the 60L fermenter is $31.55. They also have heaps of colours of wax for sealing bottles if you want to get fancy, 850g block was $33. Worth a look anyway, they seem to have outlets in most capitals!

Yeah don't get your hopes up though, I asked about a few but a fair few they only sell by the pallet (1000 bottles) - she said best to head down the showroom to see what they have in smaller quantities. Although maybe we could do a bottle bulk buy :lol:

I think I saw some nice 5L demijohns on there too actually...

Great Find, Cheers

I'll Be heading down this week for one.

Let us know if you see other good stuff, I'm going to head down there in the next few weeks too!

sweet, thats like 2min drive from me here in sydney, your on to a winner there mate

Not 100% sure on this, but from memory they have a $100 minimum purchase. Maybe do a search on here, there have been a few threads on plasdene in the past. Or even easier, give them a call to find out.

Have found Plasdene (Newcastle) really good to deal with. they do sometimes have broken pallet lots to sell smaller volumes so ring and ask, also I buy pallets of champagne bottle and am willing to break of some at cost when I do so if that helps, feel free to PM me.

Not 100% sure on this, but from memory they have a $100 minimum purchase.

I spoke to sales at the Newcastle office this morning and they stated a $50 minimum order.

Also, I got quoted these prices (inc. GST)

• 60l fermenter (incl. lid) - $46.20
  • 20l cube - $12.65
  • 30l pail (incl. lid) - $30.80

I just picked up my 60lt fermenters and 25lt cubes from Plasdene at Milperra. There is a $100 minimum from them. The fermeters were $31.20 and the cubes $10.93 - plus GST. Black plastic lids with bung and volume measurement.

Cheers, Hoges.

I just picked up my 60lt fermenters and 25lt cubes from Plasdene at Milperra. There is a $100 minimum from them. The fermeters were $31.20 and the cubes $10.93 - plus GST. Black plastic lids with bung and volume measurement.

Cheers, Hoges.

Hoges,

do you have a product code for the fermenters?

i rang the Adelaide branch a month or so back and they had a lot of trouble id'ing the fermenter with the bung....

from memory there was a 100 buck minimum but there was also issues getting stock into Adelaide (ie they could only bring a pallet in and little old me didn't wanna buy a whole pallet!) feel a bulk buy coming on... ?

Hoges,

i rang the Adelaide branch a month or so back and they had a lot of trouble id'ing the fermenter with the bung....

from memory there was a 100 buck minimum but there was also issues getting stock into Adelaide (ie they could only bring a pallet in and little old me didn't wanna buy a whole pallet!) feel a bulk buy coming on... ?

Goin that way tomorrow so will let you know, If a bulk buy is on then so be it, but we may be able to convince the man to split a pallet

Hoges,

60 lt. fermenter keg PL-60LTR-2631-NT

Cheers, Hoges.

[quote name='Cog's' post='774573' date='May 17 2011, 10:06 PM']Goin that way tomorrow so will let you know, If a bulk buy is on then so be it, but we may be able to convince the man to split a pallet[/quote]

PM me if you do!

If it does turn out we could get a pallet at a cheaper price per unit I'll go in for one!

Hi

I got a quote of about $50 incl gst for those 60l fermenters from plasdene They have to ship them from Sydney so it would take 1-2 weeks. I am happy to get a few more at cost for people in Perth south of the river - pick up at my place in Hamilton Hill.
Anyone interested pm me in the next couple of days.

Cheers
V

Back