• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

56L stainless stock pot - brand new

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

takai

Reaction score
Long story short: bought this for a mate to make him a budget Grainfather. Little did i know it was also an experiment in WAF for him, and as of this morning he has managed to convince his wife to just let him get a GF.

Hence this pot is available and surplus to my requirements. It is one of the generic ones off eBay and would make an excellent start in BIAB or AG for someone.

20150715-171638-iPhone.JPG

Shipping would be rather ridiculous given the size, so pickup/meetup/dropoff only.

Mate doesn't really mind whether he recoups his costs as its a cheap price to pay for getting a GF, so its priced cheaper than eBay

Price: $40

"Location location location" great in realestate also good when selling stuff on a national forum

ED: yes I'm stalking you.... maybe... just trying to make the wife jealous really :D

Interested - I mean to upgrade the mash tun to a stainless vessel at some point.

What are the welds like on the inside?

Ed: And yeah - where you at?

Latest posts

Back