• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

45ltr Urn Trade / For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prawned

Reaction score
Got a 45ltr urn off ebay yesterday and found out it was 15A when i got home. I wont be able to get a 15A circuit put into my house , and have been thinking about just changing the 3600w element over to a 2400w one.. but cant really be bothered with that either.. So its up here for either a trade on a 25-30ltr urn, or i can just plain sell it till i find another one. would rather anyone who is interested in a trade / sale to be in the brisbane area as postage is just a pain in the neck with large items. Also, i pulled the wires off the bottom of the element this morning as i was going to go out and buy a smaller element, but decided not to and i havent re-attached them as im not sure which one is which :p and i dont want anyone to die cause of me putting the wires back on the wrong posts.

DSCF0834.jpg

DSCF0830.jpg

Will buy it outright for a reasonable price, but you need to let me know what that is :)

damn you prawned for not being in Melbourne!

Hi there,

I'm very interested in purchasing as per the PMs.

Latest posts

Back