4 tap cobra font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jameson

Reaction score
Hi all I am building a new bar with a chest freezer. I bought the chest freezer second hand thinking it would need a color. But no plenty of room for six kegs and stands at 900mm. So I am adding a font and building a bar around it? Has anyone seen or have one of these or are they to good to be true?
Not sure if link or photo has appeared they are the man imporium 4 way cobra on eBay. It says the beer line is stainless.
Thanks Jameson

A collar. AHH that makes sense. What brand is the chest freezer? I want to do one to and have been looking for something suitable plus a font.

I guess the advantage of a collar is that blokes can use their long shank taps that they previously had jammed in the door of some shit-box freezer (That's probably what I will end up doing 'cos I'm impatient) and the drip tray doesn't flip stale piss all over the joint when some drunk opens the freezer to show off his kegs to his booze-hound mates.

Are you going to flood the font? I'm sure that some improvised flooded font will be on the cards for me with a second-hand bilge pump or similar.

I just sold a 2 tap cobra, 3 tap cobra and a 500 liter Kegorator with a 4 tap cobra attached.

They do exist!

Yea that's the one. After 6 months of looking it looks to good to be true. I have read that the cheaper ones can leak. I will do as tony done and use a pond pump. I also have much eye on a t font. My chesty is a kelvinator opal 320l picked up for 250 bucks

Yea mate working on the range Toowoomba. So home weekends and wet days. Got to do a brew today for the first time this year. so sick of paying premium price for good beer. Going to have a look at the case swap thread for details and see if I can slip in just for the afternoon with no swap.

Back