4 keg kegerator (ND-40, KK series 4, others?)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Wilson

Reaction score
I have been holding out on the new KK kegerator that holds 4 corny's for over a year now so have started researching alternatives.

I can across this one for an ND-40 which looks the goods (but a little pricey)

http://www.westbrew.com.au/showProduct/Kegerators+-+Alfresco-Commercial/Kegerators+-+Alfresco-Commercial/W1900040

Wondering if anyone has any experience with these or any suggestions for a front loading kegerator option. I already have a flooded 4 tap T-bar font and will be putting this into an outdoor kitchen so a keezer won't work without a lot of mucking around as far as I can see.

Cheers

Mr W

Have you been waiting for the KK alfresco fridge too? I gave I despite being promised it will be here in early Nov. ND 40 wasn't as nice as KK ones but should do the job well enough

Yep that's the one, was hoping for Christmas last year!!

What did you settle for in the end?

Brewcraft had a ND-60 for $1000 a month ago they have grunfoss compressors (german)
I chickened out in the end & went the keezer option bit cheaper

Haven't got anything yet. Thinking of just getting the regular kegerator for now. Pretty disappointed with KK

I enquired again about the KK s4 and apparently there's no ETA and wouldn't expect to see them until march at the earliest...

Did they say if the alfresco fridge is coming? I haven't heard from Aran but then I've given up asking too.

Latest posts

Back