Kegerator X vs 4 vs other models

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I did, but that doesn't add any value to me as it will be built into a bar with a timber top. I think you guys should make a cheaper body using the same cassette, I'm sure you'd sell more.

If others want to buy it, power to them, Nope can update us on how sales are going in 6 months and we'll see if I'm right or wrong.

Not sure if you are intentionally being obtuse or not, but it is keg king, not me, that has created this selling point and is charging $500 for it. If there's "not a lot that can go wrong", then there is even less reason to buy it at this price.

Stop underthinking things.
I agree with awfulknauful there isn't a lot to go wrong with a fridge, I have two fridge freezers both around 10-15 years old not missed a beat. But you do have to bear in mind if something was to go wrong then it would be cheaper for the consumer to ship the cassette back rather than the fridge. You have to take in all scenarios.
I just wish someone would come up with the same idea for TV's, if you get 3 years out of a TV then your lucky. And they cost a lot more than a $1300 fridge

This really isn't complicated.

I
This
Idea

My first chest freezer for my keezer died after 4 years. It is a good idea. I fully understand the savings in time and hassle. I just think that they have made it too expensive to be a successful product, and if its not, you wont be able to get the cassettes. I feel like this is simple to understand I'm not sure where its getting lost.

Back