• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

4 corny kegs, $100, pickup only MELB (Carlton North)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
Yes $25 each for 4 secondhand corny ball lock kegs.

Some caveats though - prefer to sell all 4 at once. Each has issues - mostly some leaks around the posts etc. I'm pretty certain these can be worked out - I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so at the moment and I have 4 others that work perfectly. I never seem to have more than 3-4 full at any one time and as I have to move house, I may as well get rid of stuff I'm not using.

No photos - I'll take and post some if I get no interest. Anyone is welcome to inspect with no obligation if you aren't happy. One has a leak somewhere in the top rubber rather than the post - I've siliconed this successfully but the pressure eventually pushes through the silicon so a genius might have a better method.

First PM gets them reserved for purchase, pending satisfied inspection.

Well jack. Landlord selling well before lease end date but wants to sell a vacant property. We have reached an agreement so financial burden of moving will be borne by him. Still need to find somewhere and get everything out though.

Sold to Yob. Cheers mate. Should be home and brewing tomorrow if that suits. Inspecting properties every other spare minute not spent at work but let me know when suits otherwise.

Bah, should have been on here yesterday instead of drinking beer in the Hop Garden...

quick or the dead huh ... great price!

Latest posts

Back