3rd Party Request for Hop Rhizomes in Bulk (?)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hoppy2B said:
For Yob's benefit, I'm not suggesting it has been bred to be a dwarf. It may have been bred but I don't know if that is the case.

Dwarf Cluster may not have been deliberately 'bred' to be a dwarf but it may have been deliberately created to be a tetraploid.
I little bit far from a definitve post I would say....

If you need any help with the research side of things let me know.

I cant grow corn, although I might cut your grass for you, but I did find a verifiable "dwarf cluster"

dwarf.jpg

Gotta love forums. If you want to know how to do something properly go speak to a brewer. Sure theres plenty of people like yob, manticle and quite a few others ive probably missed that know their shit, but ive gotta agree with yobs original point. If theres no evidence to back up what your on about then dont speculate. It only confuses others who do not have that knowledge as to what is right

Sorry Lads....been a tad busy sorting out the super structure....hows everyones winter been....and now early spring....Im not reading all that shit..Thanks for the input though....those that say it cannot be done...well guess they try dis those that actually can!!! Cheers for those that have helped so far!!!

https://www.facebook.com/freshhopsaustralia

Latest posts

Back