• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

30l kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jameson

Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if anyone uses 30l kegs. My mate has been hauling 2 30l kegs around with him for years in the hope to start brewing. But as he drinks mine all the time. He asked if I could use them but I like the corries to much. So i said i would ask on here if anyone uses them or knows there worth. The lids screw of and they are coated in rubber / plastic.
Cheers Jameson

They are worth what people are willing to pay. I bought one for $30 plus freight on eBay about a year ago. People bought them too quick, so he cancelled the auction and relisted at a higher price...about 3 times.
I took mine to Bitter and Twisted festival and served Best Bitter on the beer engine.
I would buy more, for the right price, but I don't NEED more 30 litre kegs

So they would be great for a beer engine hand pump. Ok that would be great will have a look in to that cheers.

Post some pics if your mate's looking to sell them?

By the sounds could be used as a mash tun perhaps or a 1v setup, depends how much your mate wants for them as to whether people will part with their hard earned.

Bit dusty but in good order

1447839847192.jpg

1447840110737.jpg

Back