• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3 vessel HERMS – best offer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue betty

Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]It’s been a long time in the making but my new dream set up is nearing completion so time to make some space in the garage[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The system comprises 3 aluminum vessels all of about 35 litre capacity if I am not mistaken. Most of the bits are there other than some quick connects which have gone on the new set up. Could obviously use a bit of a clean-up but other than that shouldn’t take much to fire it back up again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Includes a Marsh pump, a couple of cast iron gas burners, copper immersion chiller and other bits and pieces.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Frame shows my dodging welding skills and is in need of a paint but it does the job.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] 1.jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]2.jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]3.jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]4.jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]5.jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Happy to provide further info / more pictures if anyone is interested[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Has produced many good beers so keen to see it live on, even just in part, in someone else’s set up. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Looking to move it pretty quickly so will take the best offer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Pick up is from Mt Annan NSW[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

What a bargain! Surprised someone hasn't snapped this up yet, If I was local I would of grabbed it for sure

Nice knowing you Welly2. All that stuff for $100 - uh arh. Nope, No way.
Advertising all that for $100 reminds me of this;
pokemon-go-van.png

Unfortunately the buyer has had to back out so the set up is available once again

Offer still stands $100 ono gets the lot

Cheers

blue betty said:
as I said, need to make the room and keen to see the gear used, so

$100 ono will get the lot

Cheers

welly2 said:
Christ. I'll have it! PMing.

mckenry said:
Nice knowing you Welly2. All that stuff for $100 - uh arh. Nope, No way.
Advertising all that for $100 reminds me of this;
attachicon.gif
pokemon-go-van.png

blue betty said:
Unfortunately the buyer has had to back out so the set up is available once again

Offer still stands $100 ono gets the lot

Cheers
Thats it for Welly2. Who's next?

Imagine all your passion for brewing raging after you complete your first coopers kit, the love for your own beer, the plans for your brewery coming to life and then the planning for the next $1500 bucks....

Whooshka! $100 connects you to reality.

It is a late night lap dance with a happy ending where you wake up every day and she is still there... for that same original $100.

mckenry said:
Thats it for Welly2. Who's next?
Yeah, bit annoyed/gutted about that. My housemate announced last night he's moving out which means I'm going to have to move out too and so who knows where I'll end up. But probably somewhere with no room for this rig. :angry:

welly2 said:
Yeah, bit annoyed/gutted about that. My housemate announced last night he's moving out which means I'm going to have to move out too and so who knows where I'll end up. But probably somewhere with no room for this rig. :angry:
Wrong priorities...

I'll take it!

Will confirm with someone in the next few hours if they want or not

Latest posts

Back