• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2x 11 Litre Kegs Up For Grabs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delboy

Reaction score
hi all thanks guys but they have now been traded with an AHB member.

"MODS FIRSTLY THIS IS MY OWN PERSONAL GEAR NOT RETAIL ITEMS"

I have 2 11ltr kegs for sale there were made in 1996 so the date says and have been refurbish with new seals and poppets. they hold pressure ,standard ball locks they are not dented and they are very clean.
i would rate them as 9/10 .10 being that of a new one.

i will sell them seperatly or swap a keg for a chiller that is in a similar condition for my ag set up or a counter flow chiller even a plate chiller .I am not asking you to go out and buy a new chiller it is just that if you have a surplus you dont like or want to rid of well i would concider a swap.
not sure on the prices. would rather swap gear than sell if you have a surpluss chiller.
wil negotiate the swap or a cash trans action email me or pm me . OR PHONE ME 08 86 333 920

i will supply photos if you are interested so as not to take up AHB,s web space.

DELBOY :)

ok folks got all your emails and pm's the kegs are now gone as a swap for equipment .

but i would like to thank all for the replies didn't think it would have been as popular

del

Latest posts

Back