2015 Whisky Barrels -

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be one available,

One of the Port / whisky ones

If there is interest in either let me know. I could easily take a port one myself and relinquish a Bourbon / whisky one.

Cheers

All payments through and cleared guys, well done, very prompt.

that is.. apart from the one that's still available!!

Emails to the effect that the pallet is being packed have been sent between the freight company and the distillery so Im hopeful we will see them next week. If I get notified that they are going to arrive, I suspect I will pick them up on Thursday or Friday next week.

If Ive not gained any interest for the last one, it will be listed ebay/gumtree at the time I take receipt of the goods.

:beerbang:

I may well collect early next week folks - Just received this

"Good afternoon All,

Just a courtesy email, this freight is now available to collect from our Sunshine Depot.

Our hours Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm"

I'm aiming for a Friday pickup, chaotic week, will need to work extremely efficiently to make it happen.

Will keep all updated.

Grainer, will invite you into the PM so you have all the info.

Cheers

Pickup is happening tmoz guys. Managed to swing it.

I'll update the group PM with pickup details

for prosperity and those playing along at home

Home.JPG

Who'd have thought. No stainless and still bling...

True whiskey tight arse.. getting the dregs out..

the eagle has landed thanks Yob, looking forward to using this sucker

75L Flanders Red just put into the barrel and the rest on the go to be put in next week.

I've got 50l RIS going in tonight, other 50 to follow over the next couple of weeks.

Desperately need to empty fermenters.

Brewnut, starting to rethink my ability to keep 2 going and full, so I'll have a good hard think about it.

Brewnut said:
I'm assuming all gone now. Keep us posted if any more become available.

jonnir said:
Brisbane?
freight is the killer for you mate. because of the size of them, it aint cheap.. and they arent cheap to start with...

Guys, I suggest names and numbers like before, if we get to 8, I'll run it again, Im actually trying to secure some smaller than 100.. they dont do 50's but maybe we can get some batch sized ones, Ill let you know.

Latest posts

Back