2015 Melb Sodium Perc/Met Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good news is the met is weighed out and in plastic food grade containers. And i am going to have a shower. Thanks du99 for the fifteen containers. That is perfect. I had exactly enough to get it all sorted.

Super-duper. Really big thanks guys.

All who have helped on this Bulk Buy, I salute and thank you all. :beer:

Yeah, great work pulling this together so quickly and efficiently. Thanks

Hey guys it's dave man. I've got the stuff.

Picked up the perc this morning and looking to try and deliver to drop offs today. Manticle and mxd is that possible? I have a Ute for the day and as it's pretty bulky and heavy it would be good to try and deliver it all in one trip. Any of you deer park pickup folk that want to swing by and grab it any evening from tonight is fine. I will put my details in the payment pm. Could manticle and mxd also pm me the drop addresses when possible.

Thanks to all involved and particularly djar for taking this on by the balls, great work mate :)

manticle said:
Ok. Is that Dave?
Wanna buy some pegs?
Oh Manticle. You have taken me back to my student days.

Did The League of Gentlemen make it over here?

manticle said:
You won't catch me with my trousers down.
what happens at beerfest stays at beerfest :ph34r:

Picked mine up from Manticle last night.

Thanks heaps djar007 for effort you put in to get this done. Thanks Manticle for offering up your joint as a northern pick up point. made my life much easier.

Back