2014 Vic Xmas in July case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AJ80, I'm keen for that American Amber Ale recipe :). As I made very clear, that quite tickled my fancy.

carpedaym said:
AJ80, I'm keen for that American Amber Ale recipe :). As I made very clear, that quite tickled my fancy.
Glad you liked it mate. Recipe is:

75.95% Maris otter
10.55% rye
5.7% caramunich1
4.22% Victory
3.59% caraAroma

Single infusion mash @ 66.5C for 60mins

Hops were all Citra (11.9% AA):
.7g/L first wort @ 60
.7g/L @ 10 mins
.9g/L cube hop
.9g/L dry hop for 5 days after fermentation is over

Fermented at 20C with WY1272.

Happy brewing!

Edit: OG was 1.050 and FG 1.010. IBUs were 31.9, but that's not 'no chill adjusted' in brewmate as I've not noticed a difference to my taste buds.

Camo6 said:
Maybe we need to get aj80 onto a Dr Pepper stout. I'd drink that.
Crikey - bar has been raised for the next swap I suppose ;-)

Who ever broke my pluto, You can PM me for details how to replace it.

I broke one of Yobs bowls so part payment will be made there. He loved that bowl.

You know who you are....

I know who I am, but I have no idea what a Pluto is, so guess that counts me out.

I had a broken glass, but that was my fault, apparently esky's are not the safest of surfaces. Who would have thought!

Ill second a broken glass, seems my hands are not a safe place when I pass out lol!!

Ok,

So;

We owe Yob a bowl - he loved that bowl... he said.

Me a pluto.
Null owes himself a glass - which is kinda weird.. but happy to go with it.
DJ owes himself a glass also..

Hang on, it seems, I am out a pluto and Yob is out a bowl... Which I will replace. He loved that bowl.

SO, who owes me a pluto?

I'll give you ten plutos if it'll shut you up. In a bowl. A big bowl. A bowl so big it'll make Yob's bowl a distant memory.

B O W L

Someone also pee'd on my rug, it really tied the room together...

I have already taken steps to replace my broken glass. I have applied for a grant from the minister for finance.

I feel very sorry for Yob. I hear he loved that bowl, it might not even have been his. He must be distraught.

As for your Pluto, Cocko you cuntry farmer, Pluto was delisted as a planet ages ago. You have had time to adjust to this. Get yourself another planet, maybe Uranus :)

Cocko brought plastic to a stainless party, it was bound to happen..

Yep, Wolfys bowl, our time together was short lived but intense

I also have a stainless looking thermometer and a barb connection that's not mine will tale a pic if needs be?

Leftover bits found thus far

Thermometer claimed

Leftovers.JPG

Yob. I am pretty sure you pulled that stainless barb out of your barb bits and bobs. Or am I thinking of a different one?

Latest posts

Back