2013 Sticker Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Wadda ya rekon folks? A good old fashioned Sticker Swap??, I sent forum Member and master printer Warb a PM earlier and he's happy to get involved if we need to get some printed, I do personally and thought that it was a while since we last had a swap.

So, here's thoughts..

Entries / List Frozen, 30 August. That gives us all just shy of 3 weeks to enter and get the designs off to the printer. If we give it a week then to have them back (at the outside) makes it the 6 September with posting to begin on the 9 September.

Rules.

1: Limited to first 20 People - believe me, 20 envelopes is enough to sit down and write out. (If we get that many)
2: 2 Stickers per envelope - Fridges die and a spare is always good to have.
3: Stickers will be quality vinyl or similar, no cheap nasty paper stickers.
4: Copy and paste the list from the latest post and add you name.

Not a rule as such, but I rekon we keep the images private until after we have all received them... just so as not to spoil the surprise.

What say you peeps?

Im emailing Warb tonight. :party:

1: Yob

Allways keen for some fun but

1. How much is 40+ stickers?
2. Can some one help me with a design?

2: Batz (of course) :p

Robbo2234 said:
Allways keen for some fun but

1. How much is 40+ stickers?
2. Can some one help me with a design?
design will be entirely up to you mate, thats what its all about really, your brewery sticker, have a look in THIS THREAD which is an epic 90 pages long now for some inspiration, there were some suggestions a little while ago as to software etc, many questions have their answers within those pages.

How much? From memory (and size dependent) about $30 (TBC) from forum members such as Warb and (I think) Gar as well. Top notch quality Vinyl stickers too.

If I can find where SWMBO put mine when "cleaning up" I'll be in it.

are computer cut vinyl stickers OK? (same type as on my swap bottles)

Mine will be 1 large and 1 small, i don't have enough of the large left to do 2 of them.

breakbeer said:
are computer cut vinyl stickers OK? (same type as on my swap bottles)
As long as they are good quality Vinyl stickers, no drama, we just dont want folks going ot all the effort of doing up good quality stickers and receiving dot printer paper ones in return, an even playing field if you will.

punkin said:
Mine will be 1 large and 1 small, i don't have enough of the large left to do 2 of them.
No worries Punkin, 2 is 2, people can choose as to which adorns their brew fridge. (or bumper or whatever)

2: Batz
3. Djar007
4: Punkin
5. The Balding Bunyip
6. breakbeer

3. Djar007
5. The Balding Bunyip
6. breakbeer
7. Winkle - Depending on required depth of search (tentative spot)

3. Djar007
5. The Balding Bunyip
6. breakbeer
8.Nev- only one per peep-dont have enough.

2 would be fitting Nev, just bein fair n all... (if at all possible? If its not, its not I guess)

It's a good reminder to me to put in a double order actually, I need some stickers for... a separate thingamy-bob... Maybe we can combine and get a good deal on 500 stickers or summit? B)

I can also get printing on vinyl done if you want to compare prices?

Yob said:
2 would be fitting Nev, just bein fair n all... (if at all possible? If its not, its not I guess)

It's a good reminder to me to put in a double order actually, I need some stickers for... a separate thingamy-bob... Maybe we can combine and get a good deal on 500 stickers or summit? B)
I may be able too, if not I will draw some on top of Batz, just got to peel them off my doors. :lol:

Gryphon Brewing said:

3. Djar007
5. The Balding Bunyip
6. breakbeer
8.Nev- only one per peep-dont have enough.
Come on Winkle find those stickers, and screwy you must still have some?

anybody managed to raise Warb? I got an email from him shortly before this got started and cant seem to get through now.

Latest posts

Back