2013 Sodium Perc / Met BB - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your talking about advanced. They told me they can sell it by the sack but it's a little more expensive because they mix it in with some products they sell. But they have it. They get it from redox. As do lightening. But they only sell 1000 kg bulker bags..

Update: I have contacted Redox and set up an account with them . Prices are good and it is available now. I am happy to organise the bulk buy asap. Going to do ten bags perc and whatever bags of met is requested.
Prices
Sodium Percarbonate : $1.50 kg
Sodium Met : $1.70kg.
Sort bags out between yourselves. Whoever takes a bag is responsible for splits. I can help split them but it will be easier for one person to own the bag.Then organise the splitters to pay them.

I can pick it up and organise drop of over east as I need to get over there soon anyway. Looking to fill the first ten bags by end of this week. Whatever met is needed also. Please post as per usual below and I will close this Friday or when we get to ten bags.Can do as many as we need but want to get it moving asap.
Sodium Perc ( coated)
1.djar007-1 1 Bag

djar007 said:
Update: I have contacted Redox and set up an account with them . Prices are good and it is available now. I am happy to organise the bulk buy asap. Going to do ten bags perc and whatever bags of met is requested.
Prices
Sodium Percarbonate : $1.50 kg
Sodium Met : $1.70kg.
Sort bags out between yourselves. Whoever takes a bag is responsible for splits. I can help split them but it will be easier for one person to own the bag.Then organise the splitters to pay them.

I can pick it up and organise drop of over east as I need to get over there soon anyway. Looking to fill the first ten bags by end of this week. Whatever met is needed also. Please post as per usual below and I will close this Friday or when we get to ten bags.Can do as many as we need but want to get it moving asap.
Sodium Perc ( coated)
1.djar007-1 1 Bag
Dave, Jesse, Martin. Perhaps some coordination via PM?

I'm in for a bag of perc if the BB standing order is starting from scratch.
and a 5kg batch of Met

so I guess.

Sodium Perc ( coated)
1.djar007-1 1 Bag
2. Rob.p 1 bag

Sodium Met
SPLIT BAG 1.
1. Rob .p
5. 20kg or 25kg sorry not sure???

edit.... numba's and stuff

Yep chatted to Jesse before posting. Pmed martin also. Jesse is cool with it and Martin is still asking his wife(cmon mate, its funny).I saw the drama and stepped in to help as I need some pretty bad as do others. I will go back through the thread in the morning and pm all that had put names down and sort it out. Got a little confusing with two buys running on an old thread. If its easier i can request a new thread for this bulk buy. Regards dave.

Sodium Perc ( coated)
1.djar007-1 1 Bag
2. Rob.p 1 bag
3 DU99 1 bag

Sodium Met
SPLIT BAG 1.
1. Rob .p

20kg or 25kg sorry not sure???
edit.... numba's and stuff

Sodium Perc ( coated)
1.djar007-1 1 Bag
2. Rob.p 1 bag
3 DU99 1 bag
4 DJ_L3ThAL 1 bag (happy to split with someone, I only need 10kg but also happy to take more if req'd, will put MartinOC in so he does not miss out as he was helping me out on original list!!)

Sodium Met
SPLIT BAG 1.
1. Rob .p 5kg + DJ_L3ThAL 5kg + ??? + ??? + ???

They are 25kg bags I believe! (as per my pic on previous page)

Sodium Perc ( coated)
1.djar007-1 1 Bag
2. Rob.p 1 bag
3 DU99 1 bag
4 DJ_L3ThAL 1 bag (happy to split with someone, I only need 10kg but also happy to take more if req'd, will put MartinOC in so he does not miss out as he was helping me out on original list!!)
5. AJ80

Sodium Met
SPLIT BAG 1.
1. Rob .p 5kg + DJ_L3ThAL 5kg + ??? + ??? + ???

Cheers Dave - legend!

Id like to get involved but I'm concerned about the status of the other two bulk buys. I signed up to yobs and the second one are these just not going to go ahead now?

I'd be in for a half bag of perc and 5kg of met

DU99 said:
:icon_offtopic: dave wilton read post 287
Sorry I actually did and have re read but it doesn't make sense to me maybe a mix of real names are being used rather than forum ones). So the answer is other bulk buys are scratched or this hasn't been resolved yet?

Sodium Perc (coated)
1.djar007-1 1 Bag
2. Rob.p 1 bag
3 DU99 1 bag
5. AJ80
6. mofox1 1 bag (12.5kg split avail... mardoo, still in?)

Sodium Met
SPLIT BAG 1.
1. Rob.p 5kg
2. DJ_L3ThAL 5kg
3. mofox1 5kg

Nice work Dave!

Sodium Perc (coated)
1.djar007-1 1 Bag
2. Rob.p 1 bag
3 DU99 1 bag
5. AJ80
7. Dave.wilton 1 bag. Will split other half. Any Merri mashers want to take?

Sodium Met
SPLIT BAG 1.
1. Rob.p 5kg
2. DJ_L3ThAL 5kg
3. mofox1 5kg
4. Dave.wilton 5kg

Nice work Dave!

I will take the split with Dave Wilton on the percarb and take the 5kg met. On the mobile so can someone update the list for me.

I am merely helping bring these two bulk buys to a conclusion. I am not profiting or taking business from anyone. As far as I am aware human is out of stock for the time being. Redox supply hucon as far as I can tell. They are the name on the bags. I was nearly out of perc so I made some calls to help get this on track. I have the nod from yob. And sent a message to Martin. No reply yet but he won't be left out. For those happy to wait for yob and Martin no problem. I know a few are low on stock so I saw a way to help.

Well done Dave!

Just shot you a PM, to work out exactly what's expected to happen & let's go from there.

Sodium Perc (coated)
1.djar007-1 1 Bag
2. Rob.p 1 bag
3 DU99 1 bag
5. AJ80
7. Dave.wilton 1 bag. (1/2 Black n Tan)

Sodium Met
SPLIT BAG 1.
1. Rob.p 5kg
2. DJ_L3ThAL 5kg
3. mofox1 5kg
4. Dave.wilton 5kg
5. Black n tan 5kg

Nice work Dave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts