2012 Nrl Grand Final

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
09_30_2012_19_14_59.jpg

I was posing the question about what the NRL is with forked tongue .

Haven't watched a league game since 1987, and don't intend to ever do so again.

I was posing the question about what the NRL is with forked tongue .

Haven't watched a league game since 1987, and don't intend to ever do so again.

Very sad warra although I must confess that aerial ping-pong has left me cold from my earliest memory. :lol:
Please break the above confession to Bribie in the most gentlest of terms mate.
Perhaps we will meet sooner than you think? ;)

ONYA STORM! ONYA STORM! :super:

Go you mighty Swans!!! Sensational! And I still love the Eels forever! ( even though it's been the worst year ever!!!)

Strange world. Sydney wins the AFL & Melbourne wins the NRL.

Yep, If you really believed in "conspiracy theories" then, think about it.

AFL want crowd/ support from the states north of Victoria and NRL want crowd/ support from Victoria.
After all that's where the numbers are and numbers mean MONEY to these organisations.
So it is easy to work out just who is going to win, hahahaha....!!!!
That is if you believe in the above conspiracy...

Mmmmmm...

Cheers

Very sad warra although I must confess that aerial ping-pong has left me cold from my earliest memory. :lol:
Please break the above confession to Bribie in the most gentlest of terms mate.
Perhaps we will meet sooner than you think? ;)

ONYA STORM! ONYA STORM! :super:

There's no bad news which can't be eased by a couple or more of good homebrewed sherbets!

Go you mighty Swans!!! Sensational! And I still love the Eels forever! ( even though it's been the worst year ever!!!)

We'll be better next year with Ricky Stuart at the helm. Sandow can play. He just needs a forward pack doing its job.

I was cheering for the Bulldogs. Although I think it was the worst Top 4 I can remember. Didn't want any of them to win.

I'm a doggies fan all the way but the storm played much better on the day,oh well I do have some kegging to do,that might make me feel better.lol.Congrats to the storm supporters.

Partial man doesn't like men, women or children. Glad your on the west coast.

STORM, lets just say I dont like the Bulldogs fan base (re: cant stand them!) Great team with heaps of brilliant players, but its just their supporters.

STORM, lets just say I dont like the Bulldogs fan base (re: cant stand them!) Great team with heaps of brilliant players, but its just their supporters.

hmmmmmmmm

971948_bulldog_bite.jpg

A4C7EByCQAEBGH3.jpg

Latest posts

Back