2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appendage meets Incider.Love at first sight.
IMGP2577.JPG

i love inciders man goo, mmmm man goo milkshake.

Ahahahah the appendage made it over! Please... we need a picture of the appendage in Baabra, the two states coming together.

11.20pm and Chappo and Sully have left the premises... :blink: hardcore???? :blink:

Why do there SWMBO control them... :blink: :blink:

the bunyip and the rook are still going strong @ 03:15 ,, only ones still standing ...

pussy all round ,, snorring like bitches ...

sun up only 1.5 hrs away ..

cheers

Still going strong as the eastern sky brightens ,, the rook and I have made history ..

the shed is full of soft cocks ,

cheers

Feeling a bit left out here, just went and stuck a Batz Brewery sticker on the wifes car....it's just not the same :(
You idiot :)

We were thinking of you mate. Ned even tried calling you at 3am but no luck :unsure: .

The rook has carked it but Ned is still going strong - lol.

Great night except the boys want their money back from the strippers :angry:

Poor Chap Chap.....I wonder if it was a quite trip home with SWMBO.....

Cant understand why she took offfense at us claiming that where the strippers... :ph34r:

The interstaters are shining, Rook still going at sunup and BYB make it into the first pic of the night :lol:

Screwy

PS: Just had a text from BYB saying he has survived a QLD Swap :lol:

so...............Butters is coming back in one piece? don't see any photos, that could be good or bad I guess. :lol:

Fark Andy.......could you have worn an uglier shirt? I'm suprised they let you over the state border with that.

The Bunyip is down

Repeat...The Bunyip is down..

All is now normal... :icon_chickcheers:

Back