2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replies are filtering through, The Rook and the Bunyip have been running amuck all night, Ned Bin Bunyip has been terrorising people and has only just settled down for a little shuteye. Master of mayhem Duck Stew has been in usual form, so far only one casualty due to being Scruffed by Chilli Sauce. BYB, InCider and Jay have all survived again.

Screwy

so...............Butters is coming back in one piece? don't see any photos, that could be good or bad I guess. :lol:

Fark Andy.......could you have worn an uglier shirt? I'm suprised they let you over the state border with that.

The missus thought I would blend in quite well. They do things a lot different up there she said.

Met this bloke called "Bunyip" Thourough bred stayer went all night then came across a thing called a brick wall.

BYB

The missus thought I would blend in quite well. They do things a lot different up there she said.

Met this bloke called "Bunyip" Thourough bred stayer went all night then came across a thing called a brick wall.

BYB
Please don't wear it to the AMB swap!
I am not good with :icon_vomit:

Cheers
Nige

ahhh the rook! top work son, represent like a shining star mate

we train em 'ard down this way. sounds like my motto got taken up with him.....sleep is for the weak not for the weekend.

gold medal goes to ned i think though, massive effort.

so...............Butters is coming back in one piece? don't see any photos, that could be good or bad I guess. :lol:

Fark Andy.......could you have worn an uglier shirt? I'm suprised they let you over the state border with that.

butters probably hid behind a tank somewhere to make room for more beer, at least during times when he wasn't asking for somebody with clean hands. :ph34r:

as for BYB's shirt ............. I'm with Nige :icon_vomit:

few of the locals dropped by 1 night and 1 of the brews caught up with him a bit quick

I left my computer logged in again..... <_<

Will i ever learn...

Sounds like everyone had a great time, maybe next year

ahhh the rook! top work son, represent like a shining star mate

we train em 'ard down this way. sounds like my motto got taken up with him.....sleep is for the weak not for the weekend.

gold medal goes to ned i think though, massive effort.

Too right Fents...so much so, the softies don't even bother showing up to a Vic Swap anymore :p

Bigups Rookster

Sounds like the evening was tops.. maybe even the most tops!

Looking forward to photos once sleep has been caught up on and livers have began working.

Ned Bin Bunyip................Ned Bin Fcuked now

Bin_Bunyip.jpg

One broken Daintree unit :lol:

Some photos taken at the civilised stage of the proceedings, not shown are Bunyip waxing the legs and armpits of sleeping victims using duct tape, BribieG falling over into the bushes while taking a leak, etc.

case_1__Medium_.jpg

case_2__Medium_.jpg

case_3__Medium_.jpg

Our Host Sqyre
case_4__Medium_.jpg

Clean Brewer showing Master Kendrick how to drink beer
case_5__Medium_.jpg

Fatgodzilla, Pocket Beers, Winkle
case_6__Medium_.jpg

case_7__Medium_.jpg

And first photo of the mystery guest, Butters. Incider got in first
case_8__Medium_.jpg

case_9__Medium_.jpg

case_10__Medium_.jpg

case_11__Medium_.jpg

Butters and Pistol patch meet for the first time - here with GravityGuru

case_12__Medium_.jpg

Mrs Winkle has clearly turned Incider from his deviant ways, good on her

case_13__Medium_.jpg

case_15__Medium_.jpg

Campbell up to his usual standards of virtuosity. We couldn't find a lawnmower for Ross to sit on

case_16__Medium_.jpg

Relatively Sober Chappo :unsure: :ph34r:

:beerbang:

Attachments

• case_14__Medium_.jpg
    case_14__Medium_.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 58
Where did you disappear to Bribie? When the strippers showed up to pick us up we couldn't find you to say goodbye. Or GG for that matter??

Latest posts

Back