2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anybody be able to tell. He may of been OVERlooked :D

I hear they shipped in some beerbelly milk crates especially for him

If the mystery guest is who I think it is... get someone to offer him some Doppelbock, he has fond memories of mine. Actually, he had no memories after it.

I know he's fond of emptying kegs :p

It's been an hour, is everyone asleep already?

Kinda sucks they haven't rubbed it in let us know how much fun they're having.

Maybe next year I'll go, as my first, legit, brewed on my own equipment, AG is in the fermenter. By this time next year I might have even done my second ;)

Kinda sucks they haven't rubbed it in let us know how much fun they're having.

Maybe next year I'll go, as my first, legit, brewed on my own equipment, AG is in the fermenter. By this time next year I might have even done my second ;)

At that rate you'll catch me pretty quick! <_<

Lefty

Here's a challenge for you boys! See if you can get a hold of Mrs Sqyres login and have some fun :lol: Pat Probably stands the best chance :lol:

At that rate you'll catch me pretty quick! <_<

Just need to get the stuff I ordered today to turn up and I'll crank out some more, that and I need my second fermentation fridge fixed so it stops beeping at me at 12:30am ;)

Feeling a bit left out here, just went and stuck a Batz Brewery sticker on the wifes car....it's just not the same :(

If Pat didn't tell me I wasn't welcome I'd be there !

Batz

pissed_off.jpg

They must be eating pig flesh atm

pig_1.jpg

update 8.40pm. just got off the phone from rook (im not there obv) sounds like about 30 blokes were devouring a pig in the back ground, bag pipes had apprently made an apperance and tunes rocking. have fun qld crew even if some of the beers are not up to rooks (vic) standards ;)

update 8.40pm. just got off the phone from rook (im not there obv) sounds like about 30 blokes were devouring a pig in the back ground, bag pipes had apprently made an apperance and tunes rocking. have fun qld crew even if some of the beers are not up to rooks (vic) standards ;)

You didn't miss piping in the pig !

Just in case no one guessed poor Sqyres' have not learn't from last year and have left their logon open for all...

Should be an interesting night...

Back