2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she'll turn up somewhere i believe. it wouldnt be the same without her,

Baarbra is famous, Incider have you taken out a patent?

View attachment 30951

Baa Bra is safe and sound...and VERY satisfied. I have not been on the forum lately as I have been indulging in my favourite pastimes...

sheep.jpg

Drinking and shagging Baa Bra. (seen here without a Bra)

Incider...we all know how you find sheep in long grass...

Very enjoyable.. :lol:

Well thank fark Baabra is safe and sound! Phew! I was worried we might have to stoop to finding a goat or a kiwi with and irish accent FFS.

What about PP with the chook in his van?

Anyone still have the pics?

DSC_8866.jpg

It is with immense regret that I have to pull out of my first QLD case swap. Family commitments have now booked that weekend solid. Sorry to stuff you guys around with the numbers and all that, but gotta do what I gotta do Geez im pissed im going to miss the carnivorous delights from that new smoker. Hopefully next year..

Have fun guys..

And again, im sorry :angry:

Matt C

PS Ive taken my name off the list

It is with immense regret that I have to pull out of my first QLD case swap. Family commitments have now booked that weekend solid. Sorry to stuff you guys around with the numbers and all that, but gotta do what I gotta do Geez im pissed im going to miss the carnivorous delights from that new smoker. Hopefully next year..

Have fun guys..

And again, im sorry :angry:

Matt C

PS Ive taken my name off the list

Thats a shame Matt, hope to catch you up some other time... :( ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

With the big evening barely 6 weeks away maybe it's time to start rattlin' the tin and get some money to the Sqyre's so that they can start preparing for the 45 odd brewer on slaught or at the very least putting deposits down on/in the pig?

With the big evening barely 6 weeks away maybe it's time to start rattlin' the tin and get some money to the Sqyre's so that they can start preparing for the 45 odd brewer on slaught or at the very least putting deposits down on/in the pig?

Actually i believe the count is at 52.. :blink:

I will PM everyone on the list Bank details before the end of the week.

If you believe your are 100% attending then feel free to pay straight away..
:excl: BUT if your not sure please leave it untill you are sure as i dont need to be transfering money back and forth every 5 minutes...

Be aware!! I am making the 1st of November the cut off point for Refunds... as most things will already be purchased or on order...
If you Pull out after this time No Refund..

Presently we just need enough to cover Scoundrelrouges Rib Purchase but any extra will come in handy to start getting all the other stuff sorted... like Chappo said the pig deposit etc.

Cheers,
Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Did i sound a bit rude with that post?... :huh:
Perhaps everyone has pulled out...? :unsure:

Sqyre... :blink:

Did i sound a bit rude with that post?...
Perhaps everyone has pulled out...?

Sqyre... :blink:
23543837.somefamousaustralian.JPG
Im raring to go Brucey.. :icon_drunk: Ive got the countdown marked daily on my Bedroom ceiling, thats how excited I am.... :rolleyes:

Cant wait....

:icon_chickcheers: CB

Waiting for my pm. Will pay ya when I get it. Swap beer is bottled but inexplicably cloudy. I am itching for this event after having to miss out on the brew day in Bundy on the weekend.

Back