2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic (he says firmly tongue in cheek given the thread :)...)
My grandmother used to tell a story about a neighbour of hers who came over from South America and would head down to the pet shop and ask 'You have Guinea Pig?'. On receipt he would take it with him and give it the Ned treatment as above...
Most weeks he'd be back in with the same question...
After a month or so of this the pet shop owner jokingly said 'Mate what are you doing? Eating them?'
"Yes Yes. Is very good"

He was banned after that...

They keep them in there kitchen in little cages until ready. One of my friends has had one deep fried fur and all. I dont like them as an pet I couldnt imagine eating one. I wonder were Ned gets them.

I wonder were Ned gets them.

The little Gnome down the road has plenty of them and I offerd to prepare them so we could all try it..

Cheers

No haven't tryed deep fry yet , but it has been planed... I also butterflyed one on the Bbq , They good eating but too much work , a rabbit is ezyer to skin and clean and has more meat ...

Cheers

Banjo loves them as well ! He had one just last week !

Banjo_015.jpg

Easier to catch than crows too, hey Banjo :lol:

Batz

I am offended by all this. I am a fervent Guinea Pig lover and have several rolls of gaffa tape to prove it.

Ned you should be ashamed of yourself and I have decided to not eat at the Swap. I am confining myself to liquids only :angry:

And what's going on here???? Chappo has gone to the trouble of getting BaaaBraaa's shopaholic cousin to a brew day and most of you are busy crocheting???

What is the QLD world coming too???

:icon_cheers:
Pat

No haven't tryed deep fry yet , but it has been planed... I also butterflyed one on the Bbq , They good eating but too much work , a rabbit is ezyer to skin and clean and has more meat ...

Cheers
And rabbits are a larger target if you're hunting with a projectile weapon.

Ok, it's Monday night which is ususally day 1 of my 2 day "alcohol free" period each week. But...... my neighbour who was celebrating a milestone in his professional career this afternoon (was issued his professional builders licence) decided a coupla beers were in order. I agreed and one thing lead to another and I ended up bringing jegs of homebrew over which were warmly received. Anyway now i'm, pissed. . ........... ...really pissed. we eneded up drinking my tripel which is 9% . so i am now onAHB and looking at this thread andI must say I am super excited about the swap at Mr and Mrs Sqyres. Deadset one of the real highlights of the year. It's in my missus' diary so it's locked in stone. i just hiope i don't fall asleepagain with that sheep.

cheers- snowy

Snow...YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO HAPPEN

Screwy is going to help, and Incider will pass the keg lube

Ok, it's Monday night which is ususally day 1 of my 2 day "alcohol free" period each week. But......
cheers- snowy

Practice makes perfect Snowy!

Really looking forward to seeing you and Stu (and all the others.) It is THE event of my brewing calendar.

Now go and have another beer ;)

Alright, swap beer is brewed. As long as that pesky fermentation thing goes well, it's all downhill from here. If not, well I'll slap a hefe together the week before the event.

Alright, swap beer is brewed. As long as that pesky fermentation thing goes well, it's all downhill from here. If not, well I'll slap a hefe together the week before the event.

Wow, now that is organised :eek:

There may be a surprise guest turning up this year...

Cant say who it is, but you all know who he is...... :)

Jye....you best get that stumbling kegs ass of yours to this years meet

;)

Who?..What??.. When??? Actually i know when... but who?.. :huh:

Ha, I bet I can guess, but I won't spoil the surprise.

-BD

Latest posts

Back