2008 Sa Christmas In July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHB

All Grain All The Time
Reaction score
Well thought i should start a new post for it. I have got a baby due at the end of june so i thought i would try and organise this swap as getting weekends of in my work can be hard. Im a chef! Ive got three weeks booked of so hopefully we can get something happening

I'll be there...peg me out a tent spot in the back yard :D .......

It's never to early to start organising... I'm definitely in if it's a weekend.

1. KHB
2. Domonsura
3. Adam

The way things are going in wee stu's brury, group cases like these are about the only things that get my mash tun out of hibernation :(

Best put my name down too

1. KHB
2. Domonsura
3. Adam
4. wee stu

I'll be there with bells on! and- and- possibly clothes as well.

1. KHB
2. Domonsura
3. Adam
4. wee stu
5. peas_and_corn

I'll be there with bells on! and- and- possibly clothes as well.

1. KHB
2. Domonsura
3. Adam
4. wee stu
5. peas_and_corn

OMG I hope you'll be wearing clothes........I prefer to let alcohol be the cause of my nausea if absolutely necessary.... :lol: :lol:

1. KHB
2. Domonsura
3. Adam
4. wee stu
5. peas_and_corn
6.Backyard Brewer

Ill be there not to far for me to travel!!

GMK will be in

Well thought i should start a new post for it. I have got a baby due at the end of june so i thought i would try and organise this swap as getting weekends of in my work can be hard. Im a chef! Ive got three weeks booked of so hopefully we can get something happening

Ummm ... is this your first baby?

1. KHB
2. Domonsura
3. Adam
4. wee stu
5. peas_and_corn
6.Backyard Brewer
7.GMK
8.Homekegger1

1. KHB
2. Domonsura
3. Adam
4. wee stu
5. peas_and_corn
6.Backyard Brewer
7.GMK
8.Homekegger1
9.Jazman(maybee)????????

No second, so i know what im in for why is that?

Just checking. People having their first baby have no idea of the impact on their lives.

The funniest thing is the mothers planning all the things they'll do in their maternity leave. :)

Oh wait! What am I saying ... the funniest thing (wasn't funny at the time) was me planning all the things I'd do
with my maternity leave!

Just checking. People having their first baby have no idea of the impact on their lives.

The funniest thing is the mothers planning all the things they'll do in their maternity leave. :)

Oh wait! What am I saying ... the funniest thing (wasn't funny at the time) was me planning all the things I'd do
with my maternity leave!

Yeah i know they can make a major change to ur lives!!

OK... we have 8 and a half, NSW already have 20. This is not good enough.

Come on people!

Jus twanna throw out ther if a sunday meeting wil be cool, just incase im back at work

Latest posts

Back