2007 Sa Christmas Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peas_and_corn

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot mash that
Reaction score
I've had a look for the SA thread but couldn't find one- if there's one already please disregard.

Anyways, so who's interested in a Christmas case this year?

HELL yeah.
I'm in. Can use my place as a collection point if needed. :)

(are we swapping bottles or kegs? :unsure: :icon_drunk: :lol:)

gday

first time ive heard of a christmas case swap what is involved etc??

depends on how many ppl u work out how many beers and u swap a beer or two so u have beer from allsorts of pple

So......we have so far

peas and Corn
Needelz
RustyC
Domonsura
BenH
KHB

copy & paste the list and add yourself to the bottom if you are in. Contributions by Nov 30th? (or is that too late?) Start brewing now peoples, not much time....:)

1 Month isn't a terribly long time to have beers ready by.

I say have the actual swap closer to Christmas, even after. Best have a longer time to brew/ferment otherwise we'll get a case of pale ales!

Either way, I'm in.

peas and Corn
Needelz
RustyC
Domonsura
BenH
KHB
Adam

Count me in as well. Prefer to do the swap mid Dec, however after the new year is good.

peas and Corn
Needelz
RustyC
Domonsura
BenH
KHB
Adam
Homekegger

Scored an unexpected brew day on Monday 5 November.

Happy to donate part proceeds to support a good cause :D

Mind you, with this late a start, I reckon this particular Xmas case should have an open no earlier than Australia Day sticker on each bottle. Be a few green bellies, as well as beers, if they all get drunk on Xmas day :lol:

peas and Corn
Nedelz
RustyC
Domonsura
BenH
KHB
Adam
Homekegger
wee stu

peas and Corn
Nedelz
RustyC
Domonsura
BenH
KHB
Adam
Homekegger
wee stu
Rehnton

count me in....would the case be long necks or stubbies?

count me in....would the case be long necks or stubbies?

AFAICR standard accounting procedure is one long neck or two stubbies. If the concensus is longnecks - no worries.

Currently have 10 on the list - 3 more would give every particpant the equivalent of a carton for Xmas :)

Longnecks are fine for me have to agree stubbies are a PITA. Do we want everyone to list what beer they will be putting in or am I getting ahead of things

A good idea, might stop everyone getting pale ales. What a swap that would be. :p

Cheers

HK

Do we want everyone to list what beer they will be putting in or am I getting ahead of things

I have a few possibilities in the pipework, haven't decided which one's the best yet. Will either be an ESB, English IPA or a German Lager from me.

Back