101 Uses For Your Empty Cans Of Goo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chappo1970

Piss off or Buy Me A Beer
Reaction score
Thought seeing the Greens hold power us brewers should be more green so here's some ideas to get the ball rolling...

A new wave of telephony

tin-can.jpg

Organise the brewery

TinCanOrganizers.jpg

Make a bitchin' sub box...
Tin-Can-Speaker.jpg

Peace and beers Brewers :icon_cheers:

a Fully Automated Empty Goo Tin Man to brew your beer whilst you watch your hobo mow the lawn

tinman.jpg

use them for boilers, just don't let the legal owner find out

funny you posted those planter pots, last Saturday, day before fathers day, me old man rang up just after i had chucked 4 tins in the bin (my fathers day present to myself that i'll get to enjoy in a week or two), he was wanting me to bring over some planter boxes for his veggies that i've had lying around for years, if i had of known about that use i could of been saving those tins and had a good fathers day present for him!
not to worry, christmas is around the corner, now the kids can have some tin phones and the mrs will have some nice deco for the bathroom!
thanks for the tips!

Spuce up the shitter...

tin-can-lids-ed01.jpg

Your very own speed camera

nalleyscantennabig.jpg

Great for medicinal gardening

tincantomatoplants.jpg

with some beating a goo tin can be fabricated into a nice hat

george_in_a_tin_foil_hat.jpg

I like to store my shattered hopes and dreams in my cans. I pack them down with a mix of expectations and unrealisitic fantasies. I water them with the tears of my unrealised sense of self and mulch them with the knowledge that my actions influence no one else.

nice

btw, is that bird a yellow breasted tit warbler ?

Silver Breasted Mattress Thrasher by the looks of things Yardy, very rare to see one of those at these latitudes.

Andrew

Silver Breasted Mattress Thrasher by the looks of things Yardy, very rare to see one of those at these latitudes.

Andrew

Ah thanks Andrew, I'm afraid my lack of experience with the mattress thrasher has let me down this time..

although i am quite the expert on the mega-rumped red faced moaner, quite common i believe.

Dave

Latest posts

Back