100 Can Cooler Bag.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam

I do the same as paleman - always have at least 5 or 6 litres of chilled water to topoff with.

That way I normaly start at about 18 - 20 deg and can maintain that temp throughout the ferment.

I have an AG Pale Ale ticking over at 18 deg right now.

:)

anyone in perth know where to find these suckers? tried k mart in garden city with no luck. was thinking a camping place or something

anyone in perth know where to find these suckers? tried k mart in garden city with no luck. was thinking a camping place or something

most kmarts have them, ring ahead to be sure.

i have a pale in mine at the moment and it's stayed static at 20c for the past 8 days with two 2L frozen water bottles, just checked it now, still 20c even after the stinker we had today (~38c)

got mine in Kmart Galleria.. they had a few.. saw plenty in the one in Carousel.. this was before Xmas...

good luck.. Organo

I have been phoning all around Canberra. No one has any in stock. :(
If anyone has a spare one they want to sell, please let me know. :beer:
Cheers

Bulmershe

I have been looking in Hornsby and recently at castle hill. Saw them in Hornsby months ago and didn't think I needed one. Cant find em now.

Sloth.

Hi guys,

got one of these cooler bags recently on holiday in QLD. Bought one from Redbank Plaza, Resbank Plains, and they had a whole aisle full of them... Only $18 too! Bargain. Wish I had more room in the bag for another one (damn 20KG baggage limits!!!)

Cheers

Nick

sleeping bags work well too, keeps it warm in winter cool in summer.

At the risk of repeating myself ...
I got a cardboard box on the weekend, wrapped it in an old blanket, cut a hole
for the air lock, and the fermenter is down to
19C with just 2 x 2l mik bottles of frozen salty water changed 12 hourly.
Cost ... $0!

-braufrau

Any one know if the coolers are still available at west lakes kmart? if not know of other places that may stock?
aussie disposals? etc :unsure:

When I bought mine about 2 months ago there (West Lakes) were about 5 or 6 left.

Still looking for one in Melbourne somewhere if anyone can help, if not im gonna go the cardboard box / blanket / frozen water route...

I just rang Kmart head office and got them to do a search, i described the product as a 100 can cooler, and she said they had nothing fitting that description...All they had was a 65litre cooler.

I just rang Kmart head office and got them to do a search, i described the product as a 100 can cooler, and she said they had nothing fitting that description...All they had was a 65litre cooler.

Last time I was in my local kmart (maitland) they were reduced as they were a discontinued line. I checked with one of the staff and they confirmed they would not be carrying them anymore :(

So I bought the last one they had for $9.95 :)

Any one seen these around newcastle? Maitland is to far travel for me. I can manage my brews at 20* now would like to drop 2 more degrees to 18*.

Cheers for the link. Rang them..no good.

Looks like carboard box will have to suffice.

Somewhere on aussie home brewer theres a post from someone who
actually contacted californian creations, inspiriations, whatever they're called
and they have ceased production of the 100 can cooler bag. :(

Latest posts

Back