Youtube

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
Got any cool YouTube videos

QldKev

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you (and others who post links) please include a brief description of what the video is? I personally don't click on links randomly.

All brew related Peas and Corn.

Not sure about the last one if it was my JS IPA I would not find it funny.

Probably better posted up in the No Topic Threads

Bit slow to start but the bottle rockets towards the end are incredible, deadly.

Leaving a campsite at Myall Lakes, I tried missing some really muddy tracks that might bog my Elantra.

Nice one Josh. Had a good chuckle at that. :lol:
Never seen an exhaust run like a tap. Impressive!

Hopper.

Leaving a campsite at Myall Lakes, I tried missing some really muddy tracks that might bog my Elantra.

I cracked up laughing then I though, hope your car wasn't stuffed from it.

QldKev

:lol: :lol: F**king gold

Floor was wet for weeks. And smelt like a fermenter you leave for cleaning the next day and get back to 2 weeks later.

Seems okay now, I haven't put my foot through the floor, and it's passed two rego checks since.

Floor was wet for weeks. And smelt like a fermenter you leave for cleaning the next day and get back to 2 weeks later.

Seems okay now, I haven't put my foot through the floor, and it's passed two rego checks since.
I am at a loss, at the start of the video I thought that car will be lucky to start again. Then with a turn of the key off it goes first kick spewing water out the exhaust, bloody fantastic!

I love the slow mo at about 2:20 on the edge of the dock.

This was my first directing role and first proper editing job. Check out that Nick guy, he's a bloody awesome actor as well :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back