Your Fave Pale Ale (commercial Or Brewed)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cozy little pommy pub - winter night - Pints of Timothy Taylor Landlord - fresh out of the cask

Open fire crackling away in one corner and dart board in the other..............

Eagle Bay Brewing Pale Ale from over here in the West is a ripper - not sure how widely available it is outside WA but you can get it in bottles now and highly recommend it.

Would rate it higher than LCPA.

paulmclaren11 said:
Eagle Bay Brewing Pale Ale from over here in the West is a ripper - not sure how widely available it is outside WA but you can get it in bottles now and highly recommend it.

Would rate it higher than LCPA.
Must keep an eye out for this.
Cheers.....spog....

My favourite is bright brewery (Vic) pale ale Fresh on tap. Bucketload of late hopping. So good. Closely followed by the rocks Brewing company hangman pale ale.

The Gas Man said:
My favourite is bright brewery (Vic) pale ale Fresh on tap. Bucketload of late hopping. So good. Closely followed by the rocks Brewing company hangman pale ale.
Jealous of your location. Drank a shipload of Blowhard Pale Ale the other weekend and could easily drink a shipload or two more. Wouldn't be hard to relocate to that part of the world. That said my favourite pale ale would be the one that's the freshest and most memorable in my mind.

Can't go past the classics,coopers sparkling(best aussie)timothy taylor's(best english)SNPA(best yank)

Feral hop hog, serra Nevada pale and the new little creachers from the geelong brewery.

That Newstead is the Nectar of the Gods, up till then I'd been totally underwhelmed by Australian Yank-grovelling offerings such as Stone and Wood, first sip of the Newstead was like silver trumpets calling me home to Minas Tirith . To me, Wicked Elf has a horrible cheesy background, maybe Amarillo or something.

newstead.jpg

Latest posts

Back