You Know You're A Dedicated Homebrewer When...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5. When someone offers you a can or bottle of standard package beer and you politely refuse to drink it..... then have to explain carefully to your friends why unpasteurised beer tastes better.....

Yeh and when sales reps want a freebie for one of their good customers and say "I'll get him to drop off a couple of cartons of VB for your trouble" Umm NO THANKS.

I had a massive argument with a rep over this. Told him we wanted something else. He said "Im not asking him to drive all over the city to buy fancy craft beer." All we wanted was LCPA or JSPA which can be brought at Dans anyway. he refused to budge so we refused to give his customer the freebie. Bloody sales reps.

Just hope that she doesn't start "swapping services" for stuff she wants. Though you can send her my way if she does ever want something :p
Here you go, I need a brand new 200L braumeister
1343478777686-womankissing_ugly_1.gif

...when you buy yourself "nice to have" brewing equipment for the kids to put under the tree for you at xmas...

Can't wait to be surprised by my bottling tree and bottle rinser...

Just hope that she doesn't start "swapping services" for stuff she wants. Though you can send her my way if she does ever want something :p

:D The only one she swaps 'services' for is with me... But Jaypes offer is certainly a good one if your keen... :p

You see a number plate AGR-23L and instantly think All Grain 23 Liters

You see a number plate AGR-23L and instantly think All Grain 23 Liters

Similar to my bosses number plate.

It contains BM's and AG's...

8. You rise at 5 am on a chilly saturday morning just so you can put down an AG brew because you promised the missus you would keep the afternoon free so you can go with her to a BBQ at her friends place, with people you have never met

hahahahahahahah bingo.

When you apply for a secret credit card and max it out at CB before you even sign the back of it.

...people at work learn not to ask how your home brew is going because they know a ten minute monologue will follow.

18, When you are meant to be teaching at TAFE and you give the students some 'self paced learning' to do so you can check those threads that are runnning hot :)

Dars183 said:
18, When you are meant to be teaching at TAFE and you give the students some 'self paced learning' to do so you can check those threads that are runnning hot :)
Or you look at the whiteboard and then realise that you have just spent the last hour explaining how a herms system works only to hear an apprentice say "now ask him about his kegs and that should get us through to lunch" :lol: .

... when you spend your super important work phone calls half listening while redesigning your shed (on paper) to make your brewing more efficient.

You take a short trip to Tassie, and only pack two shirts and a change of underwear, so that you can bring home a suitcase full of craft beer/cider.

tassiehaul.jpg

tassie haul.jpg

When any suggested holiday destination is followed by searching out all brewerys within striking distance of said destination, and making sure you can visit them all before you agree to go there.

When you put off having your first kid because you don't want to give up your brewery room. :kooi:

Latest posts

Back