You Know You Want One.... Oh Yeh...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhh thats a kid in the rocker..... Ahhhhhh

I thought Squire shrunk and couldnt make it up the stairs any more.

did anyone see that movie.... honey i shrunk the kids :p

cheers

I can foresee arguments about late hop additions on the horizon :p

Ahhhh....sqyre...it was fun while it lasted, but now you're screwed and you'll never get near your prized stairway again.......has she started getting possesive yet? :lol:
OMG...I hope she doesn't take a shine to your shed/bar/doghouse...then you'll REALLY be buggered......you might have to go back and live/brew in the actual HOUSE!!!! (OOOOOOOO NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:)

I see mothers meetings planned for the brew shed.

THey all bring their kids around and let them loose to destroy anything in sight.

Kids seem to have a love of blowing the airlock water back into the firmenter.

lucky you have a bar to hide out in.

cheers

Just finished my first AG . Thought I might check a few things in the brew in a bag article and have just read this whole thread . Obviously my problem lies with keeping the missus out of the brew shed . Although she's due to have number two in three days she keeps using that as an excuse . must get bigger whip ??? She'd use it on me ( not in the good way ) . :lol:

Fast forward 15 years. One of Archer's friends sees the shed and the full kegs and asks "Does your Dad brew beer?" "No, he curls up on the floor and whimpers while Mom does." :p

Fast forward 15 years. One of Archer's friends sees the shed and the full kegs and asks "Does your Dad brew beer?" "No, he curls up on the floor and whimpers while Mom does." :p

And Dad's in the kitchen baking a cake! :p

I showed this thread to HWMBO and suggested it might inspire him to take up brewing ... he just snorted.
I did hear him holding forth on the history and properties of POR yesterday which was pretty funny. :)

Is there a model that can also clean fish, and that comes with a fishing boat attachment :p

Is there a model that can also clean fish, and that comes with a fishing boat attachment :p

This one doesn't come with a boat but not from lack of trying... she was going on about a cheap tinnie for sale up the road just the other day... <_<
When we lived on the northside she would often be found with a line off Redcliffe jetty or at woody point and yes she guts/cleans/cooks her own fish.She also used to crap on about her collection of Alley reels..

I often wonder who wears the penis in this house as before the kids came along she would be either-:
Out at the drags (loves both Doorslammers and Sprint cars),

Down the pub playing in her "A" grade Darts team,
(if your ever at a case swap and she loses a few times then says "lets put some money on it just to make it interesting." ...Don't.)

or sitting dressed in her footy jersy watching the footy.( she backs whoever plays against the Broncos.)

all while i stayed at home and played computer games... :blink:

I relise my concerns about my manliness are just silly and its just my brain playing tricks on me...
Anyway i better go... i want to finish knitting this jumper then i have some ironing to do..

Sqyre... ;)

LOL sqyre. You and I are obviously the men in our respective households, we wear the pants because our wives say we can !

Did your wives let you guys keep your maiden names? :p

Edit: My wife saw what I wrote above and she's making post this apology. Now I'm off to garage to do some manly things in an effort to regain my manhood. Like pouting. :lol:

Sqyre..

Got a funny feeling that she built the shed while you had a sook over a cup of warm milo.... :unsure:

Hey Sqyre, can you park your brewbot in the shed and bugger off overseas for 6 months? :p

I must admit I do like the Voice Recognition features of your brewbot. :)

Latest posts

Back