You Know You Want One.... Oh Yeh...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sqyre

Bee & Thistle Brewery
Reaction score
Boys....

There has been a lot of time and sweat dedicated to the perfect Automated Brewing Machine...

With the use of PLC programmable do-hickys and sub-atomic particle accelerators strapped to 4 slice toasters your attempts at the perfect Brewing Machine i'm afraid have been thwarted...

I introduce you to the Ultimate Brew Bot!!!!

The MRS SQYRE 5000!!!

Good1.JPGmixing1.JPGsparge.JPG

It Heats!, it Mashes!, It Sparge's!!!

Tired of getting out the scales and measuring up those fiddly hop additions? No problems!! The MRS SQYRE 5000 does it all!!!

Just put your feet up and watch how MRS SQYRE 5000 Cracks and stirs in the grain, checks and maintains accurate tempretures and times it all to perfection!!!

And if you you order now we will throw in not 1, not 2, but 3...yes... 3 kids....

Please Note: Advertised Boobs may appear firmer than they actually are...

Sqyre... :lol:

Nice one mate. I have really got to get one. Do you still take natures credit card as payment :p

you forgot one feature: "Kicks your ass when she reads this thread"

hope you have a comfy couch :p

Lobby

Nice one mate. I have really got to get one. Do you still take natures credit card as payment :p

I can answer that one old mate...

Mrs Sqyre has always been very handy with nature's credit card - no worries there at all. Even got a credit on my last statement of one, "Archer," though I have no idea what that meant :huh:

Mrs Sqyre: You are every man's dream. Good on ya darls!

Is this your first AG? :beer:

All my love and if Brucey is asleep, call me honey, you know the number.

;)
Pat

I want one...

Is it a question of price, or availability?

WJ

Working on my own version down here...but not with huge success. I tell her I've run out of beer every night and she still hasn't offered to make some - and I don't think she can say that I haven't done my best to facilitate the process.......I think she needs to come up to a Mrs Sqyre boot camp...can you please give me a delivery address and I'll start working on her transport cage in the mean time :D (By the way mate, it was nice knowing ya....:lol: she's gonna tear you to bits for that last note :lol:)

Sqyre, please post back in 24 hours. I fear you will meet with an unfortunate accident in the night!

The Mrs Insight 5000 is so far capable of grinding burghal for wits in the coffee grinder (I suspect I'm not to be trusted with the kitchen gadgets). Plus she good at using up the hop freezer for frozen lasagnes and soups. She could use a stint as an intern at the Sqyre Institute...

R.I.P Sqyre

Although i did not know sqyre im sure he was a good man. Im sure this forum will not be the same with out him.

I hope this teaches us all a leason on how automated brew bots can cause serious harm if not used in accordance to the operating manual.

:) :)

Beautiful, just beautiful.

The pics must have been taken mid afternoon, otherwise your dinner wouldn't be ready on time! :lol:

InCider. :p

Working on my own version down here...but not with huge success. I tell her I've run out of beer every night and she still hasn't offered to make some

i've got the same fault in my model. hopefully the manufacturer comes to their senses and announces a recall to fix the problem :eek:
sqyre, you're a brave man. i'd be getting my own beers for a while if i were you ;)

I'M OK!!! :beerbang:

Thankfully Mrs Sqyre has a funny bone as long as my er.... Mashpaddle.

After nearly reaching insanity from sitting in the house all day feeding the new addition, she mentioned the other day that she wouldn't mind give brewing a go some time... :blink:
Obviously i took it as a moment of total loss of her sanity when yesterday she asked if she could fire up the stairway.. :blink:
"ummmmmm.... yeh..." i replied with the same look you get when your not sure if your going to Spew or Poo.
So i sat back and gave instruction and she went through the process.
This was Mrs Sqyre's first Brew which went great!!
There was a few moments that went a little off schedule due to my fault as i lost total control of myself at the sight of a heavy breasted woman with a mashpaddle.... and as she splashed the mash down her cleavage she cheekily looked and smiled and said "i'm a dirty little Brew Wench" and as we became entangled in each other with the teachings of the Kama sutra in one hand and Palmer's How to brew in the other we slowly.....um....oops.. :icon_offtopic:

Anyway it was a great Brew day and Fun was had by all...
Sqyre...

I feel inadequate!
Her equipment is so much more impressive than mine!

:D

shot myself in the foot...

just showed 'er indoors' this thread explaining that this is how all good wives must act......

i got promptly reminded that she's not allowed in the brewshed, oh well.....

cheers
Yard

Nice one Sqyre, only trouble is.... you are now redundant!

Cheers
Andrew

Sqyre, if that was a Doppelbock then I have the perfect name for it:

Lactator! ;)

shot myself in the foot...

just showed 'er indoors' this thread explaining that this is how all good wives must act......

i got promptly reminded that she's not allowed in the brewshed, oh well.....

cheers
Yard
Mr Yard,

No brewshed. No problems!
Maybe the kitchen is no longer off-limits for brewing?

Sqyre

Does this particular unit come in a postable version. As I only have a PO Box, I will need the basic version without any options like Nag v1.03, Kids v2.0, Credit card v5000.01 or Death Stare v4.0.2

:icon_cheers:

Sqyre

Does this particular unit come in a postable version. As I only have a PO Box, I will need the basic version without any options like Nag v1.03, Kids v2.0, Credit card v5000.01 or Death Stare v4.0.2

:icon_cheers:

Make sure you don't get a model with the Not Tonight I Have a Headache Service Pack 3.034. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back