You Know You Want One.... Oh Yeh...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rather like the 345-47A Easter Special model as well

View attachment 18240

Batz

This model has some rather serious problems

1. Catches and attracts viruses ( some Beta versions have in-built viruses )
2. Comes with needmormoney.now bug ( currently there is no known fix)
3. Is somewhat unstable
4. Requires more attention than Windows OS
5. Will run on other systems at will
6. Upgrades have proved very costly
7. Results will vary depending on OS
8. Advertised model may have different "Skin" and features
9. Known to exploit various firewall ports if left unchecked
10. Has been known to invite Trojans like PIMP.EXE and BTHCH.HOR

Its unfortunate, trading your old model in usually ends up in you losing your house and kids, and having to pay child support.

This model has some rather serious problems

1. Catches and attracts viruses ( some Beta versions have in-built viruses )
2. Comes with needmormoney.now bug ( currently there is no known fix)
3. Is somewhat unstable
4. Requires more attention than Windows OS
5. Will run on other systems at will
6. Upgrades have proved very costly
7. Results will vary depending on OS
8. Advertised model may have different "Skin" and features
9. Known to exploit various firewall ports if left unchecked
10. Has been known to invite Trojans like PIMP.EXE and BTHCH.HOR

While all this is true, your makes would think you're a bloody legend! :super:

But #5.'Will run on other systems at will' will send you paranoid and the only thing you'll be thumping will be your keyboard :lol:

Check the fine print..."345-47A Easter Special model ..does not come with a mash paddle"

Lucky I already have one that would fit that model perfectly

Batz

Check the fine print..."345-47A Easter Special model ..does not come with a mash paddle"

Lucky I already have one that would fit that model perfectly

Batz

It'd be too tight for me :lol:

I have heard that the "345-47A Easter Special model" can be upgraded via Firmware by doing the following

1. Remove Bruce.DLL
2. Install Reneafix.bat
3. Change settings of Incider.wtf
4. Remove batz.wit ( this is only required for units required to brew Hoegardens )
5. Check the ross.html file for correct auto-purchase functions

Stu, the system is bound to crash after all the changes...

blue_screen_of_death.jpg

Damned blue screen of chest... two of them! Um...

Press any can to continue.

Hey,

Its not just a software problem, these things are all wired wrong at the factory.

Unfortunately, market forces require that they have equal representation in anything they chose to do (even if the are only half as fast, strong or inventive).

I applaude Mrs. Squire and in now way direct my following comment to her as she has had a couple of kids but still willing to have a go at the brew. Mr. Squire, you are a lucky man.

But, how long will it be before the Prime Minister of this great country is a woman who never had the time for kids?? Why else are we here on the Earth?? (Enter manginas)

Julia Gillard, quit your whinging and do the bare minimum required to ensure a happy and prosperous future for all human kind!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Darren

:lol: Brucey, true genius

You are without doubt the first brewer to apply the "why do women have small feet" principal to brewing. Now why the rest of us haven't realised they can stand closer to the mash tun as well as the sink, is totally beyond me? The absolutely bloody obvious has been staring us in the face forever. Was it the fact that Renae was all of a sudden able to stand closer to you that caused you to make this truly groud breaking discovery?

Besides being a genius, you are one funny prick, thanks for the giggle mate.

Screwy

Sqyre..

Dont forget that if she can stand closer to you, it makes it easier to kiss..

And Kissing leads to...

Damn.....Why wont my 2 kids go to bed on time..... :ph34r:

I will buy one if it comes in a blond oktoberfest type beer wench model and turns into a steak sandwhich once its cleaned out the rig!

:lol:

Squire...... your a true AHB legend!

cheers

She looks too good to know the correct strike temperature - but then again I suspect no one would care

Be careful of cheaper foreign imports that sound wonderful over the internet but are not the advertised product.woman_with_mashtun.jpg

:lol: Brucey, true genius

You are without doubt the first brewer to apply the "why do women have small feet" principal to brewing. Now why the rest of us haven't realised they can stand closer to the mash tun as well as the sink, is totally beyond me? The absolutely bloody obvious has been staring us in the face forever. Was it the fact that Renae was all of a sudden able to stand closer to you that caused you to make this truly groud breaking discovery?

Besides being a genius, you are one funny prick, thanks for the giggle mate.

Screwy
OK Sqyre,

so I don't see the chain... Is she on a long chain or a "run" that reaches the brewshed/kitchen/bedroom (in that order)?

Or is it an electronic device that limits travel, and stuns when the range is exceeded? :p

I couldn't get my dragon into the brew house, and considering the damage she did to bank accounts, I dunno if I'd want to let her near the beer.
Great thread. Keep 'em coming! :icon_chickcheers:

OMFG!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!?
I'VE CREATED A MONSTER!!!

See the following pics taken just moments ago.... :(

family.JPGsparge3.JPG
Sparging.JPGmash1.JPG

May God have mercy on my soul..... :blink:

Scared and frightened, Sqyre....

Nice one Mrs Sqyre :beer: you know there is a case swap coming up.

Geez Bruce, she's training the new addition from an early age. Archer's taking pretty close notice of what mum's doing, probably wonders if this is how she makes the bottled stuff he used to get in the softpack.

My brewshed's a real shitmess, what's her hourly rate mate? :lol:

Latest posts

Back