You Know It's Going To Be A Bad Day When ......

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tseay

Reaction score
I am in the habit of taking an early morning brisk walk befor going to work, normally start out at around 5am.

This morning I woke up, looked at the didgital clock at it was 4.45 am, bugger, If I go back to sleep I wont wake up in time. So up I get and off I go. Noticed that none of the regulars were about and put it down to an earlier than normal start. Got back home and checked the clock for how long I'd been out. yep 35 after the hour, must make it longer next time. It was then I noticed that it was 35 after 1AM. I must have got up at 12.45am not 4.45am. Moral, clock watchiing isn't all bad early in the morning.

Can't wait to see what happens with rest of the day.

I am in the habit of taking an early morning brisk walk befor going to work, normally start out at around 5am.

This morning I woke up, looked at the didgital clock at it was 4.45 am, bugger, If I go back to sleep I wont wake up in time. So up I get and off I go. Noticed that none of the regulars were about and put it down to an earlier than normal start. Got back home and checked the clock for how long I'd been out. yep 35 after the hour, must make it longer next time. It was then I noticed that it was 35 after 1AM. I must have got up at 12.45am not 4.45am. Moral, clock watchiing isn't all bad early in the morning.

Gold. It happend to me after one of the HBG Pizza nights too!

Haha thats classic. Anyother time you'd notice the time several times. But the one time you stuff it up....

Back