Wyeast Brewman Pre-orders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

I have two unclaimed yeasts from the last Private collection.

Would anyone be interested in these?

Forbidden Fruit 3463 - PC x 1
English Special Bitter 1768 - PC x 1

Ping me if you are interested.

Cheers
Steve

Hi Guys,

I have two unclaimed yeasts from the last Private collection.

Would anyone be interested in these?

Forbidden Fruit 3463 - PC x 1
English Special Bitter 1768 - PC x 1

Ping me if you are interested.

Cheers
Steve
Interested in the Forbidden Fruit one

Hi Steve,

Not after those ones but curious, how often do you do an order of wyeast?
Hi New Brewer,

Probably averages something like every 6 weeks. It depends on demand which comes a lot from the breweries.

I can put you down for something on the next order?

Cheers
Steve

Time to order some Wyeast.

Let me know if there is anything that you would like me to get in for you?

The Private Collection is. Only 2 this season.

Strain: 2272-PC​

NORTH AMERICAN LAGER​

Species: Saccharomyces pastorianus
Profile: A traditional culture of North American and Canadian lagers, light pilsners, and adjunct beers. Mildly malty profile, medium ester profile, well balanced. Malty finish.

Strain: 2352-PC​

MUNICH LAGER II​

Profile: From a famous brewery in Munich, this strain is a low diacetyl and low sulfur aroma producer. An excellent choice for malt-driven lagers.

Cheers
Steve

Time to order some Wyeast.

Let me know if there is anything that you would like me to get in for you?

The Private Collection is. Only 2 this season.

Strain: 2272-PC​

NORTH AMERICAN LAGER​

Profile: A traditional culture of North American and Canadian lagers, light pilsners, and adjunct beers. Mildly malty profile, medium ester profile, well balanced. Malty finish.

Strain: 2352-PC​

MUNICH LAGER II​

Profile: From a famous brewery in Munich, this strain is a low diacetyl and low sulfur aroma producer. An excellent choice for malt-driven lagers.

Cheers
Steve
Can I get one of the 2352 and a 2308 please?

Hey Steve,
Do you currently have the Roselare blend in stock? If not can I get one ordered please.

Cheers,

NattyJ

Hey Steve,
Do you currently have the Roselare blend in stock? If not can I get one ordered please.

Cheers,

NattyJ
Hi NattyJ,

I don't have the Roselare in stock so will place it on the order.

Cheers
Steve

Doesn't get any fresher, unless you're Brewman (Steve) himself!

Attachments

• PXL_20230209_124845084.jpg
    PXL_20230209_124845084.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
It has been too long between Wyeast orders, so let's get one going.

Let me know what Wyeast you are after, can be any of the range and I will order it for you from the US.

The current Private collection is:

3522 Belgian Ardennes.
One of the great and versatile strains for the production of classic Belgian style ales. This strain produces a beautiful balance of delicate fruit esters and subtle spicy notes, with neither one dominating. Unlike many other Belgian style strains, this strain is highly flocculent and results in bright beers.

3944 Belgian Witbier
This versatile witbier yeast strain can be used in a variety of Belgian style ales. This strain produces a complex flavor profile dominated by spicy phenolics with low to moderate ester production. It is a great strain choice when you want a delicate clove profile not to be overshadowed by esters. It will ferment fairly dry with a slightly tart finish that complements the use of oats, malted and unmalted wheat. This strain is a true top cropping yeast requiring full fermentor headspace of 33%.

3463 Forbidden Fruit
A widely-used strain in the production of Witbier and Grand Cru. This yeast will produce spicy phenolics which are balanced nicely by a complex ester profile. The subtle fruit character and dry tart finish will complement wheat malt, orange peel and spice additions typical of Wits.

3942 Belgian Wheat.
Isolated from a small Belgian brewery, this strain produces beers with moderate esters and minimal phenolics. Apple, bubblegum and plum-like aromas blend nicely with malt and hops. This strain will finish dry with a hint of tartness.

Cheers

Steve

It has been too long between Wyeast orders, so let's get one going.

Let me know what Wyeast you are after, can be any of the range and I will order it for you from the US.

The current Private collection is:

3522 Belgian Ardennes.
One of the great and versatile strains for the production of classic Belgian style ales. This strain produces a beautiful balance of delicate fruit esters and subtle spicy notes, with neither one dominating. Unlike many other Belgian style strains, this strain is highly flocculent and results in bright beers.

3944 Belgian Witbier
This versatile witbier yeast strain can be used in a variety of Belgian style ales. This strain produces a complex flavor profile dominated by spicy phenolics with low to moderate ester production. It is a great strain choice when you want a delicate clove profile not to be overshadowed by esters. It will ferment fairly dry with a slightly tart finish that complements the use of oats, malted and unmalted wheat. This strain is a true top cropping yeast requiring full fermentor headspace of 33%.

3463 Forbidden Fruit
A widely-used strain in the production of Witbier and Grand Cru. This yeast will produce spicy phenolics which are balanced nicely by a complex ester profile. The subtle fruit character and dry tart finish will complement wheat malt, orange peel and spice additions typical of Wits.

3942 Belgian Wheat.
Isolated from a small Belgian brewery, this strain produces beers with moderate esters and minimal phenolics. Apple, bubblegum and plum-like aromas blend nicely with malt and hops. This strain will finish dry with a hint of tartness.

Cheers

Steve
Hey mate, can i grab a 3942 belgian wheat and a 3463 forbidden fruit, please?

Cheers

Rohin

Back