Wyeast Brewman Pre-orders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmm. Wyeast.

I need more orders to fill the order before I can send it.

Any more orders?

By the way Sabro in now on Dealz

Cheers,

Steve

The Wyeast arrived this afternoon from the US.

Al pre orders have been filled and there is most strains available in general stock for those that did not pre-order.

Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve,

Any chance of getting the following please...

2000 - PC Budvar Lager

No rush, Thanks mate.

Daz

Hi Steve,

Any chance of getting the following please...

2000 - PC Budvar Lager

No rush, Thanks mate.

Daz
Hi Daz,
Not this quarter sorry.

I just checked and it is not on release.

What is though isa
1087 Bo Ale blend

1768 ESB

3463 Forbidden Fruit. I used this last year and it was spectacular in both Grand Cru and Belg Wit. I will be stocking up on this one!

Cheers Steve

Hey Steve, yeast arrives in good condition and Only 24hrs from NSW to Perth!

Cheers
Justin
Hey Justin,

That's great. They took just a tad over 48Hrs to get from the US, so they have not spent much time travelling.

Cheers
Steve

Time to Order some Wyeast. If there is anything you want from the normal range or the Private collection this season place your order now.

Private collection.
Link Here

1087 Wyeast Bohemian Ale Blend​

Formerly known as Wyeast Ale Blend 1540-PC, this is a blend of the best ale strains to provide quick starts, good flavor, and good flocculation. The profile of these strains provides a balanced finish for British and American style ales.

1768 English Special Bitter​

A great yeast for malt-predominate ales. Produces light fruit and ethanol aromas along with soft, nutty flavors. Exhibits a mild malt profile with a neutral finish. Bright beers are easily achieved without any filtration. It is similar to our 1968 London ESB Ale but slightly less flocculent.

3463 Forbidden Fruit​

A widely-used strain in the production of Witbier and Grand Cru. This yeast will produce spicy phenolics which are balanced nicely by a complex ester profile. The subtle fruit character and dry tart finish will complement wheat malt, orange peel and spice additions typical of Wits.

I am putting myself down for 4 x 3463

Cheers
Steve

Got some Wyeast that is just after or nearing best beforey date discounted for those that like to do a starter.

These yeasts have never been out of the fridge so that should still be in good condition.

Price $8.50
3 x 2112 Cal Lager BB is 22/8/22
1 x 2278 Czech Pils BB 11/6/22
2 x 3724 Belgian Saison BB 18/8/22
2 x 3711 French Saison BB 31/8/22
3 x 1728 Scottish Ale BB 31/8/22
2 x 1028 London Ale BB 16/8/22

PM / Txt / email me then place the order and I will discount.

Cheers
Steve

Calling for WYeast orders.

The PC's have changed.

See here.

2247 European Lager.
This strain exhibits a very clean and dry flavor profile often found in aggressively-hopped lagers. Produces mild aromatics and slight sulfur notes typical of classic pilsners. This yeast is a good attenuator resulting in beers with a distinctively crisp finish.

2487 Hella Bock
Direct from the Austrian Alps, this strain will produce rich, full-bodied and malty beers with a complex flavor profile and a great mouth feel. Attenuates well while still leaving plenty of malt character and body. Beers fermented with this strain will benefit from a temperature rise for a diacetyl rest at the end of primary fermentation.

9097 Old Ale Blend
To bring in a bit of English brewing heritage we developed the “Old Ale” blend. It includes an attenuative ale strain along with a small amount of Brettanomyces. The blend will ferment well in dark worts, producing fruity beers with nice complexity. The Brettanomyces adds a pie cherry-like flavor and sourness during prolonged aging.

I need to get this order in ASAP.

Cheers
Steve

Calling for WYeast orders.

The PC's have changed.

See here.

2247 European Lager.
This strain exhibits a very clean and dry flavor profile often found in aggressively-hopped lagers. Produces mild aromatics and slight sulfur notes typical of classic pilsners. This yeast is a good attenuator resulting in beers with a distinctively crisp finish.

2487 Hella Bock
Direct from the Austrian Alps, this strain will produce rich, full-bodied and malty beers with a complex flavor profile and a great mouth feel. Attenuates well while still leaving plenty of malt character and body. Beers fermented with this strain will benefit from a temperature rise for a diacetyl rest at the end of primary fermentation.

9097 Old Ale Blend
To bring in a bit of English brewing heritage we developed the “Old Ale” blend. It includes an attenuative ale strain along with a small amount of Brettanomyces. The blend will ferment well in dark worts, producing fruity beers with nice complexity. The Brettanomyces adds a pie cherry-like flavor and sourness during prolonged aging.

I need to get this order in ASAP.

Cheers
Steve
Last call for Wyeast.

I can place orders for any of the range, so that you get the freshest yeast possible.

Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back