Wyeast Brewman Pre-orders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steve,

just signed up on your site and looking to get the below if possible and shipped to Perth Metro.

2575-PC Kölsch II
2352 - PC Munich Lager II
1469 West Yorkshire
2278 Czech pils

Cheers,
Justin

Mate it has been a dry period. Times have been challenging.

Are your orders in? PM me.

Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve,

just signed up on your site and looking to get the below if possible and shipped to Perth Metro.

2575-PC Kölsch II
2352 - PC Munich Lager II
1469 West Yorkshire
2278 Czech pils

Cheers,
Justin
Order noted.
Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve let me know when I need to put the order in via your website.

Cheers
Justin
Hi Justin,
Received the order. Note that the 2042and 2001 are not available at the moment-Private collection

Cheers,
Steve

Time to order Wyeast.

Please let me know if you would like to pre order Wyeast direct from the USA?

The private collection this season is.
5151-PC Brettanomyces claussenii
Species: Brettanomyces claussenii
Profile: This wild yeast produces a mild “Brett” character with overtones of tropical fruit and pineapple. Typically used in conjunction with other yeast and lactic acid bacteria, it ferments best in wort with a reduced pH after primary fermentation has begun. It may form a pellicle in bottles or casks.
Metric Temperature Range: 15-24 °C

3942 PC Belgian Wheat
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Profile: Isolated from a small Belgian brewery, this strain produces beers with moderate esters and minimal phenolics. Apple, bubblegum and plum-like aromas blend nicely with malt and hops. This strain will finish dry with a hint of tartness.
Metric Temperature Range: 18-23 °C

3463-PC Forbidden Fruit
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Profile: A widely-used strain in the production of Witbier and Grand Cru. This yeast will produce spicy phenolics which are balanced nicely by a complex ester profile. The subtle fruit character and dry tart finish will complement wheat malt, orange peel and spice additions typical of Wits.
Metric Temperature Range: 17-24 °C

I need to close this order soon, so let me know ASAP.

Cheers
Steve

Bumping this thread.

Order will need to close soon. Anyone need fresh wyeast?

Cheers,
Steve

The Website is not great, but the Wyeast is imported by us, so it is as fresh as it gets.

Bumping this thread.

Order will need to close soon. Anyone need fresh wyeast?

Cheers,
Steve
Hi Brewman, above list of PCs is all the PCs/seasonals available at the moment?

Hi Brewman, above list of PCs is all the PCs/seasonals available at the moment?
Hi Cam,
Yes they only ever offer 3 at a time. These are available until the end of September.

Cheers

Steve

That's effing quick. I've had things posted from Sydney take longer than that to travel 3hrs up the highway

Sounds great.
I have an outstanding order That was waiting on the Wit yeast to arrive.
So let me know the total etc for payment.
Cheers
Nathan

Sounds great.
I have an outstanding order That was waiting on the Wit yeast to arrive.
So let me know the total etc for payment.
Cheers
Nathan
Hi Nathan,
Yes I have that order and your yeast is packed.

In addition to the 3944 you requested a 3787, so I have them both with your order.

I'll send the payment update now.

Cheers,

Steve

Time to order Wyeast.

Please let me know if you would like to pre order Wyeast direct from the USA?

The Summer collection. Or Winter warmers as they say in the Northern hemisphere. (Harvest Collection)

Interesting to see the 1087 Bohemian Ale Blend. Have not seen that for a long time.

Budvar is back again and was very popular last year IIRC.

These are all ordered to your needs.

If there are any other Wyeasts you want we will order those too.

9097-PC OLD ALE BLEND
Species:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae & Brettanomyces blend
Profile: To bring in a bit of English brewing heritage we developed the “Old Ale” blend. It includes an attenuative ale strain along with a small amount of Brettanomyces. The blend will ferment well in dark worts, producing fruity beers with nice complexity. The Brettanomyces adds a pie cherry-like flavor and sourness during prolonged aging.

2000 PC BUDVAR LAGER
Species:
Saccharomyces pastorianus
Profile: The Budvar style strain has a nice malty nose with subtle fruit tones and a rich malt profile on the palate. It finishes malty but dry, well balanced, and crisp. Hop character comes through in the finish.

1087-PC WYEAST BOHEMIAN ALE BLEND
Species:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae blend
Profile: Formerly known as Wyeast Ale Blend 1540-PC, this is a blend of the best ale strains to provide quick starts, good flavor, and good flocculation. The profile of these strains provides a balanced finish for British and American style ales.

Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back