Wyeast 3724 In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rangaz

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get wyeast 3724 (Belgian Saison) in Perth. I'm getting ready for the warmer months as I've only got room for 40L in my fermentation cooler and my usual go to place, TWOC, doesn't list it on their website.

Cheers

You can try calling them to see if it is in stock there. I flicked though their stock a couple of weeks ago and didn't see it. Otherwise mail order might be your friend if you need it quickly. I hope you gave active temp control with the cool weather.

Hey mate.
Nev from Gryphon Brewing will usually do a bulk buy of wyeast every couple of months, but his shop is closed currently.
I'm sure if you call Roy he will just order it in for you.
Definitely going to hit the Saison's again this Summer :icon_drool2:
Cheers.

I have some saved from a recent bach if you want it it is yours pm

Thanks for the offer Spoonta but I wont be needing it till it starts getting warmer. Have room for 40L in the ferm fridge for standard ales etc but at the rate I've been getting through kegs lately I think it would be a good Idea to get a high temp yeast so I'm not limited to just what I can fit in the fridge.
Might give Twoc a ring in that case,
Cheers

You could grab a bottle of Saison Dupont and make a starter from the dregs - get beer too for the price of yeast! I did a few months ago with some from Liquor Barons Mt Lawley, worked pretty well. Took a few days for the starter to get going. Dunno if it'd be exactly the same as yeast from a packet.

Latest posts

Back